Zuckerberg looks like this because elites know not to use cheap chemical sunscreens like oxybenzone, octocrylene, octinoxate, homosalate, avobenzone, etc.

Zuckerberg looks like this because elites know not to use cheap chemical sunscreens like oxybenzone, octocrylene, octinoxate, homosalate, avobenzone, etc.

They contain endocrine disruptors. They’re estrogenic, part of how (((elites))) chemically castrate the population and keep us docile.

Use +20% zinc oxide or titanium dioxide, even though they’re stickier and less aesthetic. Even better, cover yourself with a hat, scarf, clothes, etc

⤺ reposted by @0x1qhwjI from Maybe you've seen these

Might Zuckerberg be a hybrid, or some kind of android? Half kidding, but dang, he sure looks like!

On another topic, more personal, do any of those creepy night creatures scratch humans in their sleep with 3 pin-thin lines? Which one, and what can be done about it?

We’ve experienced this too Kat!

Recently? Or over the years? I don’t have the problem, but my child did during his teen years. Not sure about now, being an adult who doesn’t share a lot of personal info. He gamed A LOT…portals? Not sure why they (whatever they are) chose him. He used to talk about ‘them’… But never told me what he experienced.

Ive had. My girlfriend and two other people get all the time. Within the last 5 months

Hmm, any recollection of consciousness during the events? Any idea what ‘they’ are?

I have a picture saved somewhere, maybe my old laptop.

Permanently remote workers seen doubling in 2021 due to pandemic productivity
Article,

‘Zoom towns’ are exploding in the West
Article,

Remember what we said about the planes flying into Area 51

Connect the dots

Remember what we said about the planes flying into Area 51

Connect the dots

Sunscreens are poison. Shea & Tanaka are the way to go. Or light coverings, exactly

This is concerning

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Remember what we said about the planes flying into Area 51

No just on the spectrum

Djinns do the HD2B’s

Actually they circle :o: the world

⤻ reposted @0x1gucy8 to 12,000-Year-Old Massive Underground Tunnels Are Real And Stretch From Scotland To Turkey

like him, Petruk

5G信号塔周围,鸟类批量死亡!!Around the 5G signal tower, birds died in batches! !

https://www.restoretheculture.com/summit?r_done=1

Here are some astrological predictions