YouTuber Livestreams Himself Pooping On Nancy Pelosi’s Driveway.

YouTuber Livestreams Himself Pooping On Nancy Pelosi’s Driveway.
Saturday’s livestream video is titled “Poopalosi” :see_no_evil:

⤺ reposted by @angel_not from Thousands witness UFO Over New Jersey Sept 14, 2020, 4 Videos, UFO Sighting News.

He said it’s a peaceful protest :smiley:

:v:ful

I was ridiculed at work yesterday for telling a subordinate to stop with the politics and republican bashing, and he came back with the climate fires pretty hard. This is a useful and rational interview that showed up today from a longer video that is also excellent. Bret and Heather tend to be very balanced and well reasoned

I don’t even bother arguing with people anymore. 🤷🏻‍♀

it’s an ideal place to be , but if you’re responsible for teams/families/etc, resources can help :slight_smile:

People like that will experience hardcore Solomon Syndrome

And form cults lol you’ll see

Once the veil is lifted

Yes, it’s unfortunate and also expected. One of them I’ve rather grown apart from, he sits in that green quadrant, but then with the advent of MAGA era, has moved pretty red. Hard to watch. Things will turn people upside down soon. it’s gonna be gnarls.

Remember stay neutral

Be apolitical

+100

Only way you will survive

Let divide and conquer happen

If you have friends and family that are willing to listen :ear: educate them

Advise for the ones at work, wear headsets, do not play anything. Your coworkers will think you are listening to something else. Best way to avoid confrontations at the workplace.

People are so bottled up that anger will surface and you might get drag to controversy and even lose your job.

Stay neutral and avoid participating in arguments.

Society is at the point where, whatever happens, happens.
Just gotta prepare for the worst, no point trying to change anything now.

Nods