You know I never noticed that

⤺ reposted by @MAGA1776 from Jesus Christ are they really trying to push Gold Star Lesbians into Heterosexual relationships. What the hell

You know I never noticed that

I always wondered about it.

Wizard of oz, the grey road

Spin off

Fuck the red one tho. That goes straight to hell

Hard pass

Agreed!!!

This might be the October surprise

No more surprises :sob::sob:

As long as its not an EMP detonation in a major city
I’m ok with above as a surprise

detroit has reached the next level
fuckin dude made it over! Watch

I’ve always wanted to wreck a car and do that

What is the tech transfer and when. Do we know enough now to make an educated guess?

Regarding?

Depends on the field and or level of technology

Some might be 100 to 200 years in advancement

While others might just be

2 generations ahead of the public

Time to follow your dreams

Full send

Do it for funsies

1. Go to Twitter.
  2. Write: Shortage stock up
  3. Read “Top” tweets, see date.
  4. Sort by “Latest”, read tweets.
  5. Analyze Intel.
  6. Draw a hypothesis for the next 6 months.

Post findings

:snowflake::ru: While fires are raging in Magadan, snow has already fallen in the Tomponsky ulus of Yakutia on September 17
And this weekend the first snow fell also in the Arkhangelsk, Kirov regions, the Komi Republic and :uzbekistan: Uzbekistan
Source @mbknorthwest
#snow #Russia

:snowflake::ru: Пока в Магадане бушуют пожары, в Томпонском улусе Якутии 17 сентября уже выпал снег
А в эти выходные первый снег выпал также в Архангельской, Кировской областях, Республике Коми и :uzbekistan:Узбекистане
Источник @mbknorthwest
#снег #Россия

IMG

Super useful skill, guys - you’re learning OSINT. Try it out!! :slight_smile:

All normal this Sunday …except

Dun dun dunnnn

This

His flight was from Mojave’s airbase

No Registration Available

Here’s a giant tanker plane with N/A over DTLA

Very odd fires… :thinking: :point_down:

:fire::armenia: On September 9, a fire broke out in the very center of capital of Armenia, Yerevan.
The fire is actively spreading and threatening the unique repository of ancient manuscripts Matenadaran
Matenadaran Institute of Ancient Manuscripts is a research center, one of the largest repositories of manuscripts in the world. As of 2015, Matenadaran funds numbered over 17,000 ancient manuscripts and over 100,000 old archival documents.
#fire #Yerevan #Armenia

:fire::armenia:19 сентября в самом центре столицы Армении Ереване разгорелся пожар.
Огонь активно распространяется и угрожает уникальному хранилищу древних рукописей Матенадаран
Институт древних рукописей Матенадаран — научно-исследовательский центр, один из крупнейших хранилищ рукописей в мире. По состоянию на 2015 год, фонды Матенадарана насчитывали более 17000 древних рукописей и более 100 тыс. старинных архивных документов.
#пожар #Ереван #Армения

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

When ancient manuscripts burn, it’s always very strange

FOX. Truth awe shit gotta run.

Right ones got mushy, should have made tomato sauce right away.

Lesson learned

Do not wait

Mason Jar :amphora: Shortage is real

The true true

Take the #GoodwillChallenge.

Go check out your local Goodwill, Salvation Army, or locally owned and operated thrift store to hunt down SHTF supplies.

See what you can find to put your upcycling skills to the test. Can you repurpose what you find?

This will be an important skill to cultivate in the event of an emergency or a supply chain collapse.

Take the challenge and practice now while you have time.

People in Hurricane areas know this too well

You might have a generator but you hook it for some lights and the fridge. If its really powerful maybe AC or fans, but the little electric appliances cannot be used

Things like pressure cooker that can be place over charcoal

Cast irons, mason jars, hunting knifes

That’s the problem with freshies, you can’t just keep them in the fridge forever :infinity: