You can scroll up and see that the story is consistent Los Americanos en Pine Gap saben tambien.

You can scroll up and see that the story is consistent Los Americanos en Pine Gap saben tambien.

⤺ reposted by @0xCm3oB from Meanwhile in Czech Republic ...

Impresionante

Hey you can scroll up and hear the crackle and fright in the voice of the crematorium operators we have the phone calls too

I have never used this program before, I need to scroll or is there a quick link?

@drunkenwhiskers parents are in Wuhan and one operator quoted 100,000 cremations alone

Use the keyword search function

Thank you! Good to know.

Do you think a lot of those deaths were not due to virus but just premature executions of infected dissidents

Uhh🤐

No encuentro

Assuming those numbers are a representative number and not a total. That’s going to set China back 20 years because Wuhan isn’t a bunch of country farmers but my understanding is its part of China’s best and brightest. (I’m still struggling with those numbers intellectually and emotionally)

When the group was just starting, we had more deaths on video than the reported numbers

Start preparing

I can’t believe that much of the deaths the virus is a danger

I don’t think we actually counted, but I counted a bunch and we had about 10% of the reported # on video

Let the sheep believe the lies of the CCP / The WHO / The White House and CDC

When it was around 200 we had more deaths

In the media library

Ok, so why aren’t we seeing those numbers outside of China yet? They only have a three month lead time on us as I understand it.

Counting carefully would pay off huuuuge

Put yourself in the position of theses various heads of state, you have to keep the public in the dark and asleep :sleeping: to prevent panic.