Yooo I want one!

⤺ reposted by @TheWysard from A woman who was initially released from quarantine by the CDC and later confirmed to have tested positive for COVID-19 spent time at North Star Mall and a hotel near the airport before going back into isolation, city leaders confirmed on Monday.

Yooo I want one!

Over a million death

It’s a lot of bad Iran

It’s going to get worse

In Iran

No cremation

If I smoke weed, do I have less defenses?

Lol no

This is not a Ceech and Chong movie

Islam prohibits cremation. If I know right.

Correct

U cud always eat edibles if the lung thing freaks u out

Also if anyone needs to place bulk orders for mask :mask:

We have someone in the room for that

They have around 5 million 3M 1860 masks in the USA are able to do bulk orders for (500 k mask min)

Interesante

More than 120 cases and Spain still doesn’t rise the level of alert to be able to close affected schools or massive events. No measures taken so far.
I’m starting to believe they want this to expand and infect every upper 65yo in the country.
Can’t believe they can be so stupid

BREAKING: A Snohomish County, Washington resident has also died from coronavirus, bringing US death toll to 6

Economics…

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to More than 120 cases and Spain still doesn't rise the level of alert to be able to close affected schools or massive events. No measures taken so far.

Interested. Ordering info?

I’ll connect you

Merci!

I have access to masks around the world. Building network to help anyone doing bulk buy. Trying to help as many people as I can