Yes, we're already there - but how can you use the "predictions of what's to come" to reach a hypothesis about what is already in place?

Yes, we’re already there - but how can you use the “predictions of what’s to come” to reach a hypothesis about what is already in place?

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from I’m out of commission for the rest of the day! 🦷

He knows damn well the colony has been established since the late 60s

He does! But can these guys figure out what’s there based on what he says?

self-sustaining city?

Look at what he says he wants to do and what the risks are. From there, you can figure out what was already done and what struggles they faced. And you can use that knowledge to think about the skills you want to pursue.

Guys I’m filled with dentist :tooth: drugs I’m
Loopy I’ll be back later

BRB

Volunteer in AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Dies

JUST IN: A volunteer enrolled in AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine trial (which it is working on with Oxford University) has died. SOURCE

“…The snozberries taste like snozberries…”
IMG

What happening

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2020-10-21/volunteer-in-oxford-covid-19-vaccine-trial-has-died-brazil-health-authority-says

2 E6 with transponders on

Super busy day in general

7342 Commercial and Private Planes in the air this min…this does not inc an extra 429 Air-force planes :airplane: or Blocked Planes. #recap #flights

what’s the over/under on Twitter/FB to say they got “hacked” and go offline when the big stuff comes out

This reminds me of the 9/11 hurricane off the coast of NY

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to This reminds me of the 9/11 hurricane off the coast of NY

A Dome city - like in total recall - maybe with ability to create O2 from frozen water as per movie.

Maybe free mixed alien/human interaction also. A good place for a space port.

Daily Flight report in 1-2 hours
Thank you

Mw 5.1 NEW BRITAIN REGION, P.N.G.

Hello All here is your report , for those keeping score in Area 51 Bingo we had 69 Janet flights in last 24 hours and are sitting at 130 total for the week so far
THIS IS VERY VERY HIGH AND NOT NORMAL

Be safe be well
Wed 21.pdf

NZ Intelligence agency(s) have been advertising vacancies on local TV and Radio stations for the last two or three days. This is extremely unusual and has never happened before (that I know of).

https://www.nzic.govt.nz/beyondordinary

… we had 69 Janet flights in last 24 hours …

Amazing! What next? Airbus 380’s?

Mw 5.7 FIJI REGION

The Daily Azazel News #Recap has moved to the Azazel News website.

Please SHARE the recap links with your loved ones daily to keep them ahead of the curve.

#FlightReport

great channel​:+1:t2::+1:t2: - congrats from far east reader​:paintbrush:

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to The Daily Azazel News #Recap has moved to the Azazel News website.

what could be the reason? Why the urgency?

⤻ reposted @david_nz to NZ Intelligence agency(s) have been advertising vacancies on local TV and Radio stations for the last two or three days. This is extremely unusual and has never happened before (that I know of).