Yes but sadly inaccurate

Me llego esto

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from 😟 I can’t see my friends tomorrow because they work with one confirmed case... I’m like quarantined since 3 week now... today I finish my pill for bronchitis and is really better... probably I had corona 🦠 but they didn’t test me 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ 3 we

Yes but sadly inaccurate

https://www.bfmtv.com/sante/direct-coronavirus-france-mort-cas-oise-creil-chine-italie-symptomes-malades-bilan-covid-19-virus-epidemie/

如果股市崩盘必然会引发流动性危机,但是这次恐怕不会简单的触发美元、黄金暴跌,因为现在情况和上次不一样;08年美国是次贷危机的发源地,所以市场最初的反应就是抛售美国一切资产,买入欧洲、日本、中国资产;但是后来发现欧洲的债务危机比美国更严重,所以又疯狂买入美元,美元又大涨!

再往后就是美联储实行QE,于是美元再次暴跌,黄金上涨,美国经过三轮qe后经济开始复苏,即将启动退出量化宽松政策,于是黄金在2013年上演大暴跌,2014年美国就结束了宽松,美元开始上涨!后来欧元在2015年也启动qe,美元加速上涨!:frog:

If the stock market crash will inevitably trigger a liquidity crisis, this time I’m afraid it will not simply trigger a plunge in the dollar and gold, because the situation is not the same as the last time; the United States was the birthplace of the subprime crisis in 2008, so the initial reaction of the market was I sold off all American assets and bought European, Japanese, and Chinese assets; but later I discovered that Europe ’s debt crisis was more serious than the United States, so I bought the US dollar crazy, and the US dollar rose sharply!

It was followed by the Federal Reserve ’s implementation of the YE, and the U.S. dollar plummeted again, and gold rose. After three rounds of QE, the economy began to recover, and the quantitative easing policy was about to be withdrawn. So gold staged a sharp plunge in 2013, and the United States ended easing in 2014. The dollar is starting to rise! Later, the euro also started qe in 2015, and the dollar accelerated. :frog:

我以为这回这样的惨烈,总会留下很深的伤疤,就算要丧事喜办也得要好几个月以后。我又错了,一个月就已经到处厉害我国了,要抄作业出书指导全人类了,这不仅是坟头蹦迪而是直接在坟场开起庆功大会了。

是的,你现在要提醒一句那些被迫成为代价的人命,又会听到熟悉的“你就是见不得中国好” 。:frog:

I thought that this tragic time would leave deep scars. Even if the funeral was to be done, it would take months. I was wrong again, and it has been terrible in our country for a month. I have to copy the homework and write a book to guide all human beings. This is not just a grave, but a celebration party directly in the cemetery.

Yes, you have to remind those who have been forced to pay the price, and you will hear the familiar “You just can’t see China well”. :frog: