Yelp’s anti-racist social credit nightmare | Spectator USA

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from The Cult Dynamics of Wokeness

Tech companies need to be burned down

Couchsurfing no longer a free app

SHOULD OF DONE STEM OR LEARNED A SKILL!!!

Professor Chomsky does not side with the Wokes, never has and never wills.

no EAM’s today good

Manhattan Emptied Out During the Pandemic. But Big Tech Is Moving In.

Beware NYC :arrow_up:

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS BULLSHIT! :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

« NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine says the main goal is to get everyone on the same page about lunar exploration and head off any future international misunderstandings or conflicts »

WE ARE ALREADY ON THE MOON, DO WEEKLY DELIVERIES IN FRIGATES AND HAVE A STARGATE ON BOTH SIDES

19 DAYS 12 HOURS 54 MINUTES 09 SECONDS To Learn about Prediction Markets

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

What tech can be improved on jump room? Maintenance time necessary repairs to monitor :thinking:

The USAF Archeologist would know best, I don’t know much about the Jump Rooms, I do know they are very real.

Indirectly related

Also indirect

U.S. faces shortage of up to 8 billion meals in next 12 months, leading food bank says

Food banks have seen record increases in need even as donations and volunteers dwindle

About 10 percent of American adults, 22.3 million, reported they sometimes or often didn’t have enough to eat within the past week, according to the U.S. Census Bureau’s most recent Household Pulse Survey fielded between Aug. 19 and 31. That is up from 18 million before March 13.

Grain is over 40% less this year than last year.

We started stocking up on Mason jars in March, that’s way groups like these are so invaluable.

@artistictextura warned us of the shortage first

Don’t be a Normie unaware of the harsh realities that are coming ahead.

Can u explain please?

What happens in 19 days?

Elections?

Yes. Why is that relevant to prediction markets?

But does the outcome change something?

seems shortages are for certain products mostly

and if even the certain product is out of stock then they fill the gap with another product so that it would go unnoticed

hmm seems that the paper shortage is hitting Canada harder then the United States, Interesting

Maybe I m wrong but I did not see a significant change from w bush to obama to trump. The gap between wealthy and poor only went bigger and people get more aggressive.

Don’t think politically. Do you know what prediction markets are?