Yeah well, this is why Rick Moranis gets sucker punched in the head in NYC and Jerry Seinfeld does not.

Yeah well, this is why Rick Moranis gets sucker punched in the head in NYC and Jerry Seinfeld does not. Moranis has been an outspoken critic of the kind of socialized medicine everyone here praises Canada for having, despite most people in the US never having had any first-hand experience with it. He has also criticized the US government’s overreliance on foreign goods and manufacturing in past administrations. Moranis also left Hollywood at the height of his career to be a single father to his children after his wife tragically passed away from breast cancer. He is certainly worlds apart from the typical narcissistic tendencies of the ego-driven Hollywood Elites who have elected to designate themselves as the moral compass of an out-of-touch and “oppressive” nation.

⤺ reposted by @0x1oknbY from In Birb News

==== When did the 1918 Spanish Flu virus finally get eradicated? ====
1919 = 2: miette057, Ro
1920 = 4: Winter, Miumiu, En369gy, Colin OC
1922 = 1: AriesAzazel
1928 = 1: Bitcoin beau
never = 5: protosnake, KieranG, Ramblin, US Medical Doctor, Pirateballz not a dude

So 30% of you guys got the right answer

= never

Even I got it wrong

And now for covid-19 and the supposed vaccine
— Prediction markets saying 45% chance of the FDA even approving one in the next 18 months

44% chance of longer or never

Try to fully grasp what it means, if the reality is that the answer is never

Vaccine is coming never

What’s going to happen, when much of the country, especially the cities, with their sizable lower-class populations that are nearly all jobless now — are too paralyzed with fear to reopen and bring those jobs back

Waiting on a vaccine to come?

But they slowly begin to realize that a vaccine is coming about as quickly as the Spanish flu vaccine came

= never

What’s going to happen as reality slowly hits — and the vast majority of the country is nowhere near herd immunity?

IMG

You may ask, what about Sputnik vaccine and all the other vaccines? Do you really believe that news? About as legit as the thousands of companies that have promised that they’ve just about solved nuclear fusion powerplants — for the past 6 decades

Consider that the government has openly and clearly said that they’re happy to throw billions, if not trillions, at many vaccines that will fail

https://www.aei.org/economics/if-we-cant-develop-a-covid-19-vaccine-is-there-a-plan-b-for-the-economy/

All these bullshit Vaccines are going to fail

Big pharma is being paid billions simply to persuade the world that they have a viable vaccine candidate — even if they know very well that their approach is a guaranteed failure, they get the money no matter how badly it fails — and that’s exactly what they’re doing.

Paid billions to lie, and big pharma is more than happy to.

So what happens when reality slowly hits, lower-class unemployment continues to explode, but the cities are too paralized to risk losing even a fraction of a percent of their population, all while everyone can plainly see the richest getting even richer?

Such unbelievable arrogance. I think they have grossly overestimated their own self-importance and impermeability.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Such unbelievable arrogance. I think they have grossly overestimated their own self-importance and impermeability.

I wouldn’t doubt if they aren’t all just placebos.

They might claim that they’re investing so much money into backing the D / Woke side, for some humanitarian reasons
— obvious nonsense, if you’re familiar with these people.
100% to protect the big tech monopolies that they’re heavily invested in now.

Takes years and years to make a vaccine

They’ve been trying since I think 2003 to make vaccines for coronaviruses and every one has failed. If it was so easy to pump out a vaccine on demand, don’t you think someone would have made one for HIV by now? They have only been trying for nearly 4 decades…

Indeed. Few even willing to consider what this means, what happens if the vaccine never comes, and we’re nowhere near herd immunity.

For real. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him wearing one. If he did it would probably be made out of the flesh of some poor sterilized African or Indian teenager.

⤻ reposted @0x13Wr1D to For real. I don't think I've ever seen him wearing one. If he did it would probably be made out of the flesh of some poor sterilized African or Indian teenager.

It’s nearly impossible to create vaccine for any virus. Viruses are mutating all the time. Working vaccine need to be updated to face new mutations. It’s impossible because no one is able to predict how the mutation will look like

Yes.

Night

Night buddy

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Night