:bangbang:近10万床位不够用
:bangbang:超过17万医生不够用
:bangbang:蔬菜冷冻食品不够用
:bangbang:湖北51家火葬场不够用
:bangbang:24小时满负荷运作焚尸炉不够用
:bangbang:8千元一天搬尸工找不到
:bangbang:一次性装尸袋不够用
……

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:记住不要相信共产党说的任何一个标点符号:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:2月29号是武汉的分水岭:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:能不出门尽量不要出去:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:先不复工,饿不死你,命留着做见证:rotating_light::pray:

! ️ Wuhan mask chemical protection suit is not enough
! ️Insufficient anti-epidemic materials sent to Wuhan nationwide
! ️ Nearly 100,000 beds are not enough
! ️ More than 170,000 doctors are not enough
! ️ Vegetable frozen food is not enough
! ️51 crematoriums in Hubei are not enough
! ️Insufficient operation of a cremator at full capacity for 24 hours
! ️ 8,000 yuan a day the corpse cannot be found
! ️ Not enough disposable bags

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:Remember not to believe any punctuation that the Communist Party says​:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: February 29th is the watershed in Wuhan. Do n’t go out if you ca n’t go out. :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: Do not resume work, you will not starve to death, I will keep it as a witness :rotating_light::pray:

⤺ reposted by @justice_777 from For animals or for humans?? 😯

This is what Mr.Guowengui said

Feb 29th

What happens on the 29th?

:thinking:

I don’t know

Interesting

hello everyone. i just joined after watching the corona-unmasked video. thank you to the people running this group chat and shining light on the truth. i wish each and every one of you and your loved ones health and safety :heart:

welcome

Thank you Ider :facepunch:t5:

#中共國 看了非常心痛:broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:你让别人戴口罩,满大街都没口罩卖:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:要不像某些国家学习每家每户发一个星期发一盒,黑心十字会你做的到吗:interrobang::interrobang:悲哀 # 中共 国 It ’s so painful to watch. You asked others to wear masks. :bangbang: :bangbang: If you do n’t learn from each country, send a box for each household every week. Can you do it with the Black Cross :interrobang::interrobang:Sad

#中共國 網傳武漢臨時醫院🏥,圖片來自網際網路。 # 中共 国 Net pass Wuhan Temporary Hospital, picture from the Internet.

Thank you Ider! :arrow_up: Scroll up. You have a lot of catching up to do!!

#中共國 一個白髮蒼蒼的老人沒戴口罩​​,可能有抗拒執法!視頻裡面說提刀!提刀!
你有槍,你有槍啊!還怕刀嗎?
惡警:你的全家將不保!知道嗎?
影像來自網際網路。

中共 国 A gray-haired old man didn’t wear a mask, he might resist law enforcement! The video says lifting a knife! Knife!

You have a gun, you have a gun! Still afraid of the knife?
Police: Your whole family will not be guaranteed! do you know?
The image comes from the Internet.

#中共國 這是義烏官方對老外的宣傳,希望外商回來:

英文意思是新冠病毒已經進入最後階段,義烏就要恢復正常;
中文字幕是新冠病毒進入了新階段,義烏在逐步蘇醒。
明顯英文更具有欺騙性,而中文含維穩意圖。

當老外看到宣傳片里也戴著口罩,肯定就得琢磨琢磨了,要錢還是要命

中共 国 This is the official propaganda of foreigners in Yiwu, I hope foreign businessmen come back:

English means that the new crown virus has entered the final stage and Yiwu is about to return to normal;
The Chinese subtitle is that the new crown virus has entered a new stage, and Yiwu is gradually waking up.
Obviously, English is more deceptive, while Chinese has stability intent.

When a foreigner sees a mask in a promotional video, he must think about it. It ’s hard to ask for money.

#國際 北韓一名專用碼頭的警衛教官確診感染新冠肺炎,推測可能是在當局宣佈關閉邊境後,前往中國走私因而感染。由於北韓領導人金正恩要求,違反禁令者將以軍法處置,據傳該名確診患者已遭槍斃,新義州市目前也處於封城狀態。

#International A security instructor at a dedicated terminal in North Korea has been diagnosed with new crown pneumonia, presumably after smuggling into China after authorities announced the border closure, resulting in infection. The North Korean leader Kim Jong-un requested that those who violated the ban would be dealt with under military law. The confirmed patient was reportedly shot and Xinyi City is currently closed.
IMG

#中共國 恐怖啊,為了3月底0感染,徹底變成集中營了,藥都不讓買了,

中共 国 Horrible, for the infection at the end of March, it has completely turned into a concentration camp, and the medicine will not be bought.

不知道是政治的原因,还是文化的原因,这个国家的人们的所作所为,从骨子里都透着一股下贱的气息,尤其是在涉外问题上。当年周恩来热情款待尼克松的事迹你们可以找得到。
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
当一个族群奴性令人不可思议的程度时,他们遭受什么样的灾难,你还会感到奇怪吗??

I don’t know if it’s political or cultural. The people in this country have a low-spirited atmosphere, especially on foreign issues. You can find the dedication of Zhou Enlai’s hospitality to Nixon.
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Would you be surprised at the calamity of an ethnic slavery when it is incredible? ?

这种返工潮,不大面积传染,还真对不起冠状病毒了。

当然党觉得没什么:

1⃣️那些是韭菜而已
2⃣️最多15%伤亡,相当于大场完全没有物质伤亡的战争
3⃣️中国平均年龄会下降,年青化。未来党的财富只能增加不会减少
4⃣️殡仪馆和其它服务毛收入会上去,破窗理论党不会在乎多少。GDP说不定不会跌太多。

毛泽东老爷说:大不了就是核战争,核战争有什么了不起,全世界27亿人,死一半还剩一半,中国6亿人,死一半还剩3亿,我怕谁去。

朱成虎少将说:如果美国人决定干涉台海,我们就决定还击。我们中国人准备好西安以东的城市全部…

习近平大爷说:复工复工,冠状有什么了不起,中国人死12亿人,还有2亿。
:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
共产党就是魔鬼👹…!!

This wave of rework is not contagious in a large area, and I really am sorry for the coronavirus.

Of course the party felt nothing:

1⃣️ Those are leeks
2⃣️ Up to 15% casualties, which is equivalent to a war without material injuries
3⃣️ China’s average age will decline and become younger. Future party wealth can only increase but not decrease
4⃣️ The gross income of funeral homes and other services will go up. The broken window theory party will not care much. GDP may not fall too much.

Master Mao Zedong said: The big deal is nuclear war. What ’s so great about nuclear war? There are 2.7 billion people in the world. Half of them are dead. Half of them are left in China. There are 600 million people in China.

Major General Zhu Chenghu said: If the Americans decide to interfere in the Taiwan Strait, we will decide to fight back. We Chinese prepare all cities east of Xi’an …

Uncle Xi Jinping said: What’s so great about the resumption of work and resumption of work? The Chinese died 1.2 billion, and there are still 200 million.
:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
The Communist Party is the devil …! !!

网传一线医生的话:现在都是安慰治疗,没药可治

微博流传一段医生的口述,其中揭示的肺炎患者的临床表现让人毛骨悚然
医生描述病人去世前的感受:
一直呼吸困难,直到最后几分钟,病人全程清醒
病人会呼救,哭着喊着说医生你救救我
伴随着剧烈地挣扎,直到呼出最后一口气
死因,本质上和淹死一个道理。
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
共产党的生化武器!!!太毒了!!

http:/
/virological.org/t/the-proximal-origin-of-sars-cov-2/398

Word
s from first-line doctors on the Internet: now they are comforting, no cure

A microblog circulated a doctor’s dictation, which reveals the clinical manifestations of pneumonia patients is creepy
The doctor described how the patient felt before his death:
Difficulty breathing until the last few minutes when the patient is awake
The patient will call for help, cry and cry and say, Doctor, save me
With strenuous struggles until the last breath is exhaled
The cause of death is essentially the same as drowning.
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
Communist Party’s biochemical weapon! !! !! Too poisonous! !!

这么多人抓一个没戴口罩的女孩,都立功了?
So many people have succeeded in catching a girl without a mask?

北京昌平,不让进小区看望父母,一气之下碾压防疫检查站,撞伤两人。周围的人都很淡定,麻木了。In Changping, Beijing, they were not allowed to enter the community to visit their parents. The people around were calm and By : 抗疫内战越来越精彩啊 ~ 北京昌平区义勇军驾车冲撞鬼子检查站 :clap::clap::clap:
:alarm_clock: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 1:43 PM
By: The Civil War against Epidemic Disease is getting more and more exciting ~ The volunteers of Changping District, Beijing, ran into the Devil Checkpoint :clap::clap::clap:
:alarm_clock: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 1:43 PM

喝茶没戴口罩被抓。发明能用于喝茶的口罩迫在眉睫啊。Tea was caught without a mask. It is imminent to invent a mask that can be used for drinking tea.

湖北随州网友发给我的。还以为来了土匪。从前土匪在深山…… Netizens from Suizhou, Hubei sent me. Thought the bandits had come. Once the bandits were in the mountains …

Ok we are caught up

Invite everyone

All are invited

2 rules

1. No politics

2. No assholes

@justice_777 how much is a Mahjong Table??? :dollar:?

So how fucked do you think I would be if I traveled without a mask? May be flying across the country in a few weeks

300$

News reporter states government will not provide unedited video of shooting and claims they were shooting dogs

Ask me when the time comes, so I can do a better risk assessment. What everyone one here in the States and the government knows is that these next 2 weeks will be crucial

Rabid dogs lol :joy:, you are telling me Animal Control has 2 automatic rifles and a handgun for killing rabid dogs. While regular policemen have none. Yea I’m not buying that one. If it was Rabid Dogs and not a MSS hit team. Animal control would use .22 a caliber not a QBZ-95.

⤻ reposted @0x1aYzqq to News reporter states government will not provide unedited video of shooting and claims they were shooting dogs

i find this fascinating

⤻ reposted @TheWysard to i find this fascinating

Got it I’ll message you when I get the green light