Wuhan coronavirus could cause male infertilit... | Taiwan News

⤺ reposted by @mrjberlin from What is this a video of?

Population control

We were all ahead of the curve especially the early group members. Shout out to all the new people who joined your in the right place

Some are so ahead they’ve made millions on the stock market

But not my position to put them

So far the population at large has done little that makes sense.

‏آمریکایی‌ها بعد خبر مرگ یک نفر بر اثر کرونا و اعلام وضع فوق العاده در واشینگتن به فروشگاه‌ها هجوم آورده‌اند و خودشان را برای روزهای آینده و احتمال قرنطینه آماده میکنند

Americans rush to shops after news of Corona death and emergency announcement in Washington, preparing themselves for future days and possible quarantine

No panic buying besides costco and marijuana/liquor stores. Ammunition is being bought, but not firearms. Talked with 3 area gun shops.

Here are the 7 members of the Iranian Government that have the Coronavirus

#國際 目前已知的感染新冠肺炎的七名伊朗高官
1:副總統蘇梅.埃卜特卡爾
2:議會國家安全和外交委員會主席穆傑塔巴.宗努爾
3:衛生部副部長哈利其
4:國會議員馬哈默德.薩德吉
5:德黑蘭地區長官穆爾塔扎.拉曼扎德
6:庫姆市新冠疫情管理長官穆罕默德.雷扎.加迪爾
7:前伊朗駐梵蒂岡大使哈迪.霍斯羅沙希(已掛)

#International Seven Iranian officials currently known to be infected with new crown pneumonia
1: Vice President Sumy Ebkar
2: President of the Parliamentary National Security and Foreign Affairs Committee
3: Deputy Minister of Health Haliki
4: MP Mahmoud Sadji
5: Murtaza Lamanzadeh, Governor of Tehran
6: Muhammad Reza Gadier, the new crown epidemic management officer of Qom City
7: Former Iranian Ambassador to the Vatican Hardy Hosroshashi (hung)

Deputy Health Minister wrote the letter of Resignation we had translated

So the world press says 210 dead in Iran

That’s a bunch of bullshit

On Monday it was 468 dead

Probably closer to over 1k to 2k in Iran

Also remember!!!

They don’t believe in cremation

Cremation of the body is strictly forbidden in Islam. It should be mentioned that the rites of a burial is not constituted in the Qur’an.
Wikipedia › wiki › Islamic_funeral
Islamic funeral - Wikipedia

Ok South Koreans are lying

Another Senior Doctor died in WuHan

#中共國 【送别!武汉中心医院江学庆医生感染去世】

3月1日,武漢市中心醫院發佈通告稱,該院甲狀腺乳腺外科黨支部書記、主任、主任醫師、中國醫師獎獲得者江學慶同志,在抗擊新冠肺炎疫情工作中不幸染病,經全力搶救無效,於2020年3月1日凌晨5點32分在武漢市肺科醫院去世,享年55歲。

中共 国 [Farewell! Doctor Jiang Xueqing died of infection from Wuhan Central Hospital]

On March 1, Wuhan Central Hospital issued a notice stating that Comrade Jiang Xueqing, Party Secretary, Director, Chief Physician and Winner of the Chinese Physician Award of the Hospital’s Department of Thyroid and Breast Surgery, unfortunately contracted the disease during the fight against the new crown pneumonia epidemic, and failed to rescue it with all efforts. He died at 5:32 am on March 1, 2020 at Wuhan Pulmonary Hospital at the age of 55.

Any idea why India has seen an explosion of the virus?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/cook-county-state-health-officials-confirm-coronavirus-case/2228843/%3Famp

Follow the path of The New Silk Road Deal :wink:

China/Iran/Italy

IMG

#資訊 【武漢肺炎】病毒再衝中南海!北二門整棟大廈關閉!中關村曝一女子病死酒店內 #中共國

信息 [Wuhan Pneumonia] The virus rushes to Zhongnanhai again! The whole building of Beiermen is closed! A woman died in Zhongguancun hotel # 中国 国

IMG

Where?

What’s everyone’s thoughts on smart dust/5g network etc?

It’s Bullshit, the military has had 5g for decades. All of the researchers are alive and well

Tesla did crazier experiments during his time and the Wizard lived to be 86 it’s conspiracy theory nonsense

上海市司法局回应,美迪康口罩公司生产的40万只口罩被上海征用!

啥玩意征用,就是借疫情的名行抢劫的实!
:alarm_clock: Friday, February 28, 2020 11:38 PM

The Shanghai Judiciary Bureau responded that 400,000 masks produced by Medicom Masks were requisitioned by Shanghai!

What things expropriation is the robbery of the epidemic!
:alarm_clock: Friday, February 28, 2020 11:38 PM

2月29日,为对抗新型冠状病毒的爆发,韩国出动军队对大邱火车站进行了消毒。韩国第四大城市大邱是疫情爆发的中心。截至29日16时,韩国累计确诊病例3150例,其中大邱超过2200例。29日的新增病例中,80%以上集中在大邱及周围地区。

On February 29, in response to the outbreak of a new coronavirus, South Korea dispatched troops to disinfect the Daegu train station. The fourth largest city in South Korea, Daegu, was the epicenter of the outbreak. As of 16:00 on the 29th, a total of 3,150 confirmed cases were reported in South Korea, of which more than 2,200 were in Daegu. More than 80% of the new cases on the 29th were concentrated in Daegu and surrounding areas.

城管不理睬視頻曝光 公開從大卡車上搶劫救援物資

:alarm_clock: Monday, February 24, 2020 10:17 PM

Urban management ignores video exposure, looting rescue supplies from big trucks

:alarm_clock: Monday, February 24, 2020 10:17 PM

Hmmm :thinking:

Which phone is this posted in the Shanghai group

I just hear from someone that they are not letting delta airline workers wear masks on flights. Wtf

I wore a mask on a flight from miami to Boston on Wednesday and I was the only person I saw with a mask and/or gloves on in both airports. :woman_facepalming:t2:

TSA staff gave me thumbs up and offered me Clorox wipes to clean my luggage as it came out of X-Ray machine.

No the flight attendants

Of delta

Are not allowed