WTF why is he doing that?

⤺ reposted by @CoinAgnostic from This looks like a corona breeding ground to me...

WTF why is he doing that?

Rumor that cats and dogs spread the virus

1. Options. 1. They think the dog is infected or 2. Food

True… :thinking:

China has dog markets…

If food they would shiv

Has to be fear of infection

Call me callous, but they should save they dogs in case they “need” them

Probably beating to death so no blood spray

The country as a whole burned or buried alive 200 million pigs last year I think.

Horrible vids, the screaming especially

Wow. Didn’t know.

The Fire :fire: Rises!!!

:bangbang:湖北退休厅官染病 拒送医引公愤

13日,有网友爆料:湖北省司法厅退休副厅长陈北洋一家三口感染新冠病毒肺炎,拒不配合社区人员,执意居家隔离。此事一经曝光,引发热烈讨论。目前,经过劝说,陈家三口已于13日下午同意送医,但不愿乘坐救护车,最后由政府公务车辆送往医院。! ️The Hubei Retirement Department official became sick

On the 13th, some netizens broke the news: Chen Beiyang, a retired deputy director of the Judicial Department of Hubei Province, had a family of three infected with the new crown virus pneumonia. He refused to cooperate with community members and insisted on home isolation. Once the matter was exposed, it caused a lively discussion. At present, after persuasion, the three members of the Chen family have agreed to be sent to the hospital on the afternoon of the 13th, but they are unwilling to take an ambulance and are finally taken to the hospital by government official vehicles.
IMG

There was an article stating he was going to talk…

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to On the 13th, some netizens broke the news: Chen Beiyang, a retired deputy director of the Judicial Department of Hubei Province, had a family of three infected with the new crown virus pneumonia.