Wtf does that mean

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

⤺ reposted by @MAGA1776 from Mysterious seismic hums detected around the world were likely caused by an unusual geologic event — the rumblings of a magma-filled reservoir deep under the Indian Ocean, a new study finds.

Wtf does that mean

Always the opposite of the intent you’d assume if you’re sane and think well of people.

Lol doesn’t sound good though

:iran::iraq::us: Zulfiqar’s forces posted a video of their missile attack on Baghdad’s green zone on Monday night, claiming the attack was for the sake of the martyrs Soleimani and al-Muhandis
That night, the US C-Ram air defense system, for the first time since its deployment, intercepted several missiles fired towards the US Embassy in Baghdad

:iran::iraq::us: Силы Зульфикара опубликовали видео о своей ракетной атаке на зеленую зону Багдада в понедельник вечером, утверждая, что нападение было совершено во имя мучеников Сулеймани и аль-Мухандиса
В ту ночь американская ПВО C-Ram впервые с момента своего развёртывания перехватила несколько ракет, выпущенных в сторону посольства США в Багдаде.

Source: @doklad_razvedki

Not at all

Kanye off his meds again

l​:no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:

First U.S. Small Nuclear Reactor Design Is Approved
Article,

LOL GUYS SERIOUSLY SLOW DOWN IN THE DISCLOSURE YOU ARE MAKING THIS TOO HILARIOUS FOR ME

These Small Nuclear Reactors have been in existence since the 50s Off-World

Your kids are being trained on how to handle them

So this is no accident

This is Off-World training done indirectly

Facebook staffer sends ‘blood on my hands’ memo
Article,

I’m listening to “Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, and Washtenaw County Police/Fire/EMS Dispatches” using the Scanner Radio app, you can listen to it by going to

5123403497408037047.pdf

When you browse Instagram and find former Australian PM’s Tony Abbott’s passport
Article,

This was a great read. Good reminder of opsec and knowing what things are “secrets” even when not treated like them

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to When you browse Instagram and find former Australian PM's Tony Abbott's passport