WTF ARE THOSE NEEDLES ?

I’m ok :slightly_smiling_face: gang

⤺ reposted by @perrichase from i am sure the martial artist would fall down against the hypnotic indian dance

WTF ARE THOSE NEEDLES ?

I have no evidence to the contrary, so I won’t argue here. but there is real measured stuff I can do, where I am, with what I have, to be better prepared

Not even the SWAT teams are running around WuHan with Automatic Rifles

PNEUMOVAX ® 23 (Pneumococcal Vaccine Polyvalent) is a vaccine indicated for active immunization for the prevention of pneumococcal disease caused by the 23 serotypes contained in the vaccine (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6B, 7F, 8, 9N, 9V, 10A, 11A, 12F, 14, 15B, 17F, 18C, 19F, 19A, 20, 22F, 23F, and 33F).

PNEUMOVAX 23 is approved for use in persons 50 years of age or older and persons aged ≥2 years who are at increased risk for pneumococcal disease.

PNEUMOVAX 23 will not prevent disease caused by capsular types of pneumococcus other than those contained in the vaccine.

Good eye :eye:

Anyway the Ministry of State Security going around with WuHan with Type 95 suggest

I love it, Im at work. Everyone laughing at me for wearing a mask.

Something bigger is at play

What’s the fascination with a type 95? It’s equivalent to a NATO 5.56mm cartridge. It’s a bull-pup (magazine aft of grip) so it looks exotic to Americans is all

Aries
IMG

To find these men

Target drive up is your friend

I’m writing an essay which will we be published linking the people spitting in the elevators in the mainland to the ones spitting on escalators in Taiwan and why the appearance of the Ministry of State Security with the Type 95 indicates a bigger conspiracy to the true story of what’s being told to the public. Remember I’ve been collecting the videos since day one and have the largest collection and have noticed many irregularities and patterns among bad actors

Anyone telling you this is to kill a rabid dog is wrong, this is a hit team. These are Ministry of State Security Officers. Also notice they are wearing Body Armor. Why is that when WuHan has a fully functional SWAT Team. They are going to clean up a mess. That mess being the super spreaders.

I showed @themike27 we matched repeat spitters/spreader in various elevators

4 new cases in Germany

Is it possible to collate a video of just the super spreaders

It’s in Part 2 of the documentary

Nice

Look forward to that one