Sniffer

100%

Look at this stud

Still love this guy 6 times the normal speed. 640 feet per min

POTUS: “We caught them. We caught all of them.”

Stay tune

Love that plane :airplane:

Of course it’s Green Door :door::green_square: lol

“This is a no-win situation. It has diminished my faith in humanity, this whole thing… The irrationality of people in general,” Musk said.

He also decried lockdowns across the globe and in the US in particular, having previously referred to them as “unethical” and “de facto house arrest.”

Musk said widespread lockdowns were a mistake and only at-risk people should quarantine “until the storm passes.”

Musk also took aim at Bill Gates, highlighting that his fellow billionaire’s criticisms of lockdown skeptics are unfounded and misplaced in Musk’s case.

“Gates said something about me not knowing what I was doing. It’s like, hey, knucklehead, we actually make the vaccine machines for CureVac, that company you’re invested in,” Musk explained, referring to the fact that Tesla manufacturers machines for CureVac. The entrepreneur also noted that he works closely with the Harvard epidemiology team which is currently working on Covid-19 antibody studies.
Source

REMEMBER

ELON BLUE WIZARD

GATES is not a Wizard just a Lobbyist for the Reds

:mage:‍♂:crossed_swords::smiling_imp:

This is a summary of a conference given by Gates for a Mexican university past August

5161340415252627780.pdf

Context?

We shall see

Two military aircraft collide in Riverside County, forcing one pilot to eject

National Guard rolling through in the blocks surrounding tonight’s Presidential Debate in Cleveland

In which he stated that covid vaccine will be ready by the end of 2022

Everything else is just sweet talk about being a philanthropist and how climate change is a danger to humanity

My hypothesis in this regard, for the next six months, is that they’ll push fear into people talking about a new strand of covid and push the vaccine on normies practically begging for it after new and more aggressive lockdowns

ad for underground living luxury

Video not available for my location :eyes:

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to ad for underground living luxury

To be precise… Gates said that by the end of 2022, thanks to vaccines, covid will no longer be a threat

How many military plane crashes does this make for the year now?

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Two military aircraft collide in Riverside County, forcing one pilot to eject

Spying on administration before 2016 election

Flynn

Accurate.

⤻ reposted @0x1fLybt to UNTITLED