Wow great read!

5172472867404644478.jpg

⤺ reposted by @0x1ckf4B from It amazes me that in all Russian media and telegram channels total silence about the protests in US

Wow great read!

That should give you some ideas. Also if i can,id recommend the book patriots. So far im about 2/3 threw it and its very good. Opening few pages sound 100% whats happening in our financial markets currently

:cn: #China is ready for war
:black_small_square:PLA Eastern Sector Command, responsible for the fighting in the region of :taiwan: #Taiwan, has published a rather militant official video ‘If the war breaks out today’
:black_small_square:PLA Joint Logistics Support Center in Henan Province Conducts Exercise to Deploy Field Banks in Wartime
:black_small_square:Taiwan Ministry of Defense has revised the rules for use of weapons by its units against Chinese military. Now officially allowed to open fire in self-defense as a counterattack.

:cn: Китай готов к войне
:black_small_square:Командования восточного сектора НОАК, ответственного за боевые действия в районе :taiwan:Тайваня, опубликовало воинственный ролик “Если сегодня война”
:black_small_square:Прошли учения Объединенного центра логистической поддержки НОАК в провинции Хэнань по развертыванию полевых банков в условиях боевых действий
:black_small_square:Министерство обороны Тайваня пересмотрело правила использования оружия своими подразделениями против китайских военных. Теперь официально разрешено открывать огонь в порядке самозащиты в качестве контратаки
#Китай #Тайвань

A map created from the ASPI database shows an arc of camps across the populated parts of the region

:arrow_up: By the way, interesting report!
There are even Uyghurs for sale

did that guy get run over by the bike cop, looks like it

Man. I laughed but thats horrible

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to did that guy get run over by the bike cop, looks like it

Solid book. Im at the part where husband and wife with the small airplanes have arrived.

⤻ reposted @Pirateballz to Solid book. Im at the part where husband and wife with the small airplanes have arrived.