Would be interesting to see the build up to that short clip. I’m not saying he didn’t do anything wrong but what happened prior to that to cause him to shoot the first person.

⤺ reposted by @0xTatlc from Call of Duty, High School Shooters

Would be interesting to see the build up to that short clip. I’m not saying he didn’t do anything wrong but what happened prior to that to cause him to shoot the first person.

The media will go crazy with this, the optics, etc…

He’s from Antioch, Illinois only half an hour away

17 Year old killing 2 people

Not good

I’ve seen a video of him and others protecting businesses and the cops thanking them for their help. Maybe his family own places and that’s why he was down there. Who knows though :man_shrugging:t2:

Either way this pours :fuelpump: fuel to the fire :fire:

Agree

Had the kid killed 2 black protesters

We would have more deaths this weekend

Racially motivated

I’d expect a backlash tonight.

Sighs it’s not even Friday

On the lighter side

Ya wait until the weekend :sob:

LMFAOOOOO

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to On the lighter side

MEDIA BLACKOUT: Black man executes white family in traffic

https://archive.is/7y5hA

Father, step-daughter shot dead in Georgetown Co. after traffic accident

Ty Sheem Ha Sheem Walters III, 23, of Moncks Corner, has been charged with two counts of murder and one count of attempted murder in connection to the incident.

The Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office accuses Walters of opening fire on the three victims following a vehicle collision around 5 p.m. Monday near the intersection of Georgetown Hwy. (U.S. 521 )and Indian Hut Road, roughly halfway between the City of Georgetown and the Town of Andrews.

Deputies said Walters ran away on foot after the shooting. He was caught about an hour and a half later in a nearby wooded area after being tracked by bloodhounds.

Do the homework

Wizard of the Day - J. Robert Oppenheimer - Father of the Atomic Bomb - #WIZARDOFTHEDAY
IMG

Kinda looks like the Joker

Behind red shirt is the skateboard holding one who was also shot

Even their side is trying to pull him back. look at the hands

Something else must have happened not to start this not yet seen (by me) on film. This kid had fine trigger control and cleanly took out the people who were on top of him. He wasn’t randomly firing into the crowd