Woohooo!! My book for TCCC training came today ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Woohooo!! My book for TCCC training came today :sunglasses:

โคบ reposted by @0x1mkDhN from If you know what I mean

YUSS!!

Ok, switched from main-
About the morlocks. We usually discuss the 9 societies, like djinn , reptilians. Is morlock another word for reptilians? Trying to process whatโ€™s what again

Also, where can i find instructions on building a laser gun? Or flaregun?
Alexandria?

I think they are different societies :alien: ive only just started doing the homework. Click on the pinned message above. :pray:back later

Subterranean race, decended from humans many thousands of years agoโ€ฆat least my understandingโ€ฆthink โ€œthe time machine endingโ€

#learningtowalk

Ok thanks
I know the societies-morlocks isnโ€™t mentioned as often.
So Iโ€™m thinking theyโ€™re hd2a Aka skin walkers? That I got solomoned on thanks to @AriesAzazel donut class

Meanwhile in NJ (video)

Ah! Thank you
Iโ€™m actually working on it. Will keep at it

Good! I need to get back on itโ€ฆtook a break to get my Ham license (took priority especially after Greenland movie night).

Nicely done

Nice! Ham is hard, needs lots of focus. Good luck!

was one of the best resources recommended to me

Better than hamradioprep?

โคป reposted @Orgonix23 to was one of the best resources recommended to me

Even with my electrical background in building cable assemblies, soldering boards, QA, etc there were still some things that kept tripping me up doing the practice tests. Even though I wasnโ€™t scoring as high as I wanted to, I knew it was time to take the test when I started dreaming about ham. I needed a break. :sweat_smile:

is best if taking the test online. Most of the online tests are through their platform.

I feel you. Itโ€™s a challenge. Congratulations to you for passing :trophy::1st_place_medal:

Will check it out tomorrow thank you

โคป reposted @0x1EDA7D to is best if taking the test online. Most of the online tests are through their platform.

At least you dreamt of ham. I dream of skinwalkers these days๐Ÿ˜Š

I would also recommend taking online courses on YouTube. RedWagon Technologies, Ham Radio 2.0 are the two that I watched. It really helps to understand the material rather than just memorizing the answers.