Without huge fiscal bazooka stimulus the monetary one is impotent. Only large monetized fiscal deficit will stop the demand collapse that's worse than in the GFC!

Without huge fiscal bazooka stimulus the monetary one is impotent. Only large monetized fiscal deficit will stop the demand collapse that’s worse than in the GFC!

Stock futures drop (hit ‘limit down’) even as Fed slashes rates;Dow futures off 1,000 points

⤺ reposted by @baxdax from You trust this source brother ?

Print $1m for every adult American and give it to them via social security. Stipulations are before access debts are assessed and paid of with the $1m. Whatever left over is given to them in an account they can withdraw cash from. It can only be spent on American made goods,investing in American companies, or buying real estate.

It’s all funny money, so just print ridiculous amounts of it

Prices and inflation are easily dealt with, you just tel people they can’t raise prices or the government will confiscate their property and arrest them

I can hear it now “we’re going to have so much money. Lots of it. I mean you don’t need to worry, I have this all under control. We’re in good shape, fantastic shape really. Don’t panic. It’s all going to be beautiful.”

Better than corporate and banker bail outs

Share these stories help us be the best!!!

:es:西班牙宣布有1,452例新病例,有96例新死亡。 这使总数增加到6,391例,死亡292例。

:es: Испания сообщает о 1452 новых случаях заболевания, 96 новых случаях смерти. Это увеличивает общее количество до 6 391 случая и 292 случая смерти.

:es: Spain reports 1,452 new cases, 96 new cases of death. This increases the total to 6,391 cases and 292 deaths.
IMG

Thank you Professor, for your insight

Very happy to have you in here

@euroargny thanks for inviting Professor Roubini

How much do you think they could be convinced to print?

:fr: 法国的冠状病毒患者总数为5400,死亡120人。 加931仅今天感染

:fr: Число пациентов в общей сложности составляет с коронавирусом во Франции 5400, 120 человек умерло. Плюс 931 заражённых только за сегодняшний день

:fr: The total number of patients with coronavirus in France is 5,400, with 120 deaths. Plus 931 infected only today

Trump just said all the stores will stay open. No quarantine, Looks like.

:brown_circle: :balance_scale: :balance_scale: 意大利的統計數據已更新:

•時事:20603
•死亡:1809(+368)
•恢復:2,335
一般情況:24,747

:brown_circle: :balance_scale: :balance_scale: Статистистическая отчетность по Италии обновлена ​​на сегодняшний день:

• текущие дела: 20 603
• мертв: 1809 (+368)
• восстановлено: 2,335
ОБЩИЕ СЛУЧАИ: 24 747

:brown_circle: :balance_scale: :balance_scale: Statistics for Italy updated to date:

• current affairs: 20 603
• dead: 1809 (+368)
• restored: 2,335
GENERAL CASES: 24,747

Where was this said ?

:us: 紐約州:冠狀病毒

-總測試:5272。
-今天完成的測試:442。
-積極案例:729。
-新案件:69。
-729例中有137例住院。 重症監護室65名患者。
-該州迄今已有3人死亡。

:us: New York State: Coronavirus

• Total tests: 5272.
  • Test done today: 442.
  • Positive cases: 729.
  • New cases: 69.
  • 137 out of 729 hospitalized. 65 patients in ICU.
  • 3 deaths to date in the state.

:us: Штат Нью-Йорк: Coronavirus

• Всего тестов: 5272.
  • Тест сделан сегодня: 442.
  • Положительные случаи: 729.
  • Новые случаи: 69.
  • 137 из 729 госпитализированы.
    65 пациентов в отделении реанимации.
  • 3 смерти на сегодняшний день в штате.

Heard his voice on NPR news, radio just now

He said stop panic buying, stores will stay open

Health officials’ advice on “social distancing” amid the coronavirus outbreak apparently never reached the revelers on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. So on Saturday night the police delivered the message in person. Video posted on social media showed New Orleans police vehicles moving into the city’s popular French Quarter entertainment zone, intent on ending the night’s partying – one day after Louisiana’s governor banned gatherings of 250 people or more. Earlier Saturday, Mayor LaToya Cantrell tweeted a photo of police clearing another large group at a bar – and noted that the city had just recorded its first coronavirus fatality. The patient was 58 years old, FOX 8 of New Orleans reported. “This is irresponsible, potential endangering the entire community,” the mayor wrote of the defiance of the governor’s ban.

This isn’t real, I thought we couldn’t post political stuff

Damn it

They reposted it

Deleted it

Shutting downunder

Drone images: Long lines at Costco in US amid virus fears. Dozens of people wait in line outside Costco in California to stock up on supplies as fears over the coronavirus mounts.

Don’t talk like one of them. You’re not! Even if you’d like to be. To them, you’re just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don’t, they’ll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it’s a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. I’ll show you. When the chips are down, these… these civilized people, they’ll eat each other. See, I’m not a monster. I’m just ahead of the curve. -The Joker
Christoper Nolan