Whoa whoa whoa - which Elites were trying to get the hell out of Washington state today and didn't want to do so by plane apparently??? 😲🤔 ht

Whoa whoa whoa - which Elites were trying to get the hell out of Washington state today and didn’t want to do so by plane apparently??? :astonished::thinking: https://twitter.com/CapHillKeith/status/1316585868648304640?s=20

⤺ reposted by @0x1mkDhN from Also they are protected by UNESCO so that would add another layer of "stay the hell away" status.

Street racing seems to be a thing currently

Janet Number 69 in the air … we on an all new record plus it’s 3:43am pst 6:43am est

I’m going back to sleep my phone wakes me every-time a janet leaves today has been very annoying…dammit Janet !!!

Wow. That would be frustrating. What the heck is going on out there?? Get some rest.

They are preparing…

Oh yeah, for sure. I was watching a video that taken outside of KOMO news station in Seattle a couple weeks ago, the drivers sent several onlookers to the ER. But these street racers are not usually driving what one would refer to as “high end sports cars”. They’re usually suped up or modified sports cars popping wheelies for crowds, and they usually stop traffic before their little stunt show starts.

⤻ reposted @0x1mkDhN to Street racing seems to be a thing currently