Who plans training exercises during POTUS transition of power. All units are on high alert.

Who plans training exercises during POTUS transition of power. All units are on high alert.

⤺ reposted by @0x1mkDhN from This one has had be curious.. 🧐

Now that you mention it…that makes zero sense. And not only a transition of power, but also one where they are trying hard to convince us they needed thousands upon thousands of National Guard troops at the Capitol.

This is so wrong. They are literally weaponizing beloved pop culture references to get people to take the vaccine…

It’s not humanity that they are scared of

It’s not Republicans or MAGA

Or Antifa

Or the Chinese

Connect the dots, and realize that Blue Faction and Green Faction :mage:‍♂ are using the Pandemic in Navajo nation to cover the death :skull_and_crossbones: bodies of the Red Faction Subterranean Societies.

Maintain Permanent Supremacy Therein!!!

Godspeed Subterranean Troops!!!

Biden just ended 2000 jobs in Alberta

Premier of Alberta

All to please the Captain Planet Wokies

Lol

Trust The Plan vs Actionable Intelligence

Lol. Actionable Intel for the W. Because plans change - only on account of actionable intel!!

wow so many people still trust Q o.o

Identify 9 Societies and HD (Hyperdimensional) #Homework

Post answers in

Seattle police arrest three people during destruction downtown

You guys better start doing the Hyperdimensional Homework and 9 Societies Homework

Or I’m suspending the class on Djins

Make sure you do this weekend’s classes

1. Economic outlook 2021
  2. Elon requesting Technology Transfer for Nano Diamond Batteries from Department of Energy
  3. Boring Company/Elon discussing Undersea Tunnels utilizing NTBM with the Mayor of Miami
    ( Which is essentially a nuclear powered Oscillator ) revisit #learningtowalk
  4. Niccolò Polo introducing paper money to the Venetian court.
  5. The truth behind Las Vegas shooting

Hmm… I think the fact that the MSM is revelling in A failure says something about how we should view it. I watched the Q movement with interest, but I only trust God so I was never a true believer. Instead, I trusted logic and observations. I cannot understand why Trump and the military allowed Biden to take power… They had the ability to stop it. That said, because of Q, many people are awake and aware of the evil nature and activities of the cabal. That is a good thing and I will give credit where due. I am not so sure the “failure” is the “plan” as much as it the interpretation of it by the Anons. None of us knew what he was talking about and still don’t. Did it fail? I don’t know and it doesn’t matter. God is doing an amazing work here and that is what is important. I do not believe this is over. Biden is going to chole on his victory. I just found this channel tonight and I appreciate all the work you are doing. Thanks.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to I think the fact that the MSM is revelling in A failure says something about how we should view it.

This is just the beginning of a this shit show…still optimistic something happens and evil exposed.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to This is just the beginning of a this shit show....still optimistic something happens and evil exposed.

I’m not catching it. Elaborate pls

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Connect the dots, and realize that Blue Faction and Green Faction 🧙‍♂️ are using the Pandemic in Navajo nation to cover the death ☠️ bodies of the Red Faction Subterranean Societies.