WHO Global Director:

WHO Global Director:
— "We’re concerned that in some countries the level of political commitment & the actions that demonstrate that commitment don’t match the level of the threat we all face.

This is…
NOT a drill
NOT the time to give up
NOT a time for excuses
This is a time for pulling out all the stops"

⤺ reposted by @0x130fE5 from Link... Looking for it online to watch please

WHO dealing with a split personality disorder

This!

Probably a repost, but still… :joy:

Makes sense, the Iranians are fuckkng up big time

In terms of containment

Trump saying coronavirus is just a flu now is pumping billions into think he just realised he needs the voters

At least the Chinese act swiftly with brutality

To get things done

Stop listening to the President

He has no clue what to do

I know just playing the public

So was January

Hovering around 5000 to 10,000

Cases in America

Maybe smoking weed prevents ncov :crossed_fingers:

Being healthy usually helps.
I doubt smoking helps, but if it makes you happy then go ahead.
I’ll have a beer or some wine :grin:

BTW some think to think about it when we I wish all survive covid 19, we must start develop as humans not only blind for technology also knowing by this virus don’t trust main media (shareholders of most media are those same people companies families) what can tkill You make You stronger so wish all that we survive and will be better wiser and more care about others and our world animals :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

5978560515725592237.pdf

The port video is on liveleak:

If you want to share :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

Lmao

Lets hope

I Share :slight_smile: good day and night to all and remember to control Your emotions ( energy, quantum physics, etc) and have open mind :slight_smile:

I think by the end of the day we might bump up our numbers in az, we have 5 confirmed, the staff is in quarantine as well as the fire ems that responded

I gotta get back to my yoga practice cuz this is messing with my chi. I feel like I’ve been sleeping under a rock for 50 years. I was a political science student and legislative aid once 30 years ago… and left because I knew the corruption ran deep… but I had no idea… this could be the result… :pray:t3:

February 15th

1000 cases in 32 states

If you want to believe the press/mass media narrative

Go right ahead

Knock yourself out