While Kenosha rages on the real war is taking place behind the scenes

While Kenosha rages on the real war is taking place behind the scenes

⤺ reposted by @iamdivergent from vacuum is a great insulator and space is almost a vacuum (1.3 × 10−11 Pa.). no atmospheric collisions to slow down particles and cyclotrons existed for sure in the 30s

Exactly! Not to mention destroying food stores, food cargo, popeye on crops and solar minimum that has and will only increase and lead to food crisis. Then people will really lose it and feel ridiculous they were caught in divide and conquer. Then it will be too late. If we are smart we are prepped and well protected against the ones that did not listen. This fall and winter will be wild and I have a feeling surival of the fittest and higher magnitude of war etc. It’s time to keep going.

Thanks @AriesAzazel as always a d to our entire group and all those offerings intel to help us stay strong and prepared on all levels. Plus uplevling to opening the door and moving towards the stars with hard work all worth it for our future and children

Save as many as you can

Is all I can say

not seeking praise or material things

just want you all to be ready and prepared

Yes this is all we can do is save as many as we can. One of the biggest is just the mental mindset and breakdown personally I have gone through of the many multiple times of unprogramming and seeing behimd the curtain and dismantling and how much it takes. That’s why most folks will lose it with disclosure or what is really going on as most people want to sleep. It’s insanity and intense waking up. That quote you shared is spot on… the one about we learn, then unlearn then learn the real learning. The unlearning is one of the most cathertic processes. But then from there we have a nice white stone foundation to build upon a new reality for the real learning. Thus why I always have loved alchemy, meta world and deeper philosophy to awaken.

Kenosha #Wisconsin

If you’re watching the streams you can hear the black rioters complaining that store owners are racist for preventing arson and lootings.

Multiple armed men are on the roof of one of the car lots that was burned in Kenosha #Wisconsin on the first two days of the riots.

Multiple armed men are on the roof of one of the car lots that was burned in Kenosha #Wisconsin on the first two days of the riots.

Technology Transfer from the Black World to the White World

IMG

funny thing is they did Disclosure on NDB via

watch the Busta Rhymes Episode