While I believe that there are cases in the US, I think these texts are highly unlikely to be real.

⤺ reposted by @perrichase from 武汉市黄陂区养猪场带着口罩继续加工猪瘟肉,投放各大商超。这是嫌死的人不够吗?The pig farm in Huangpi District, Wuhan City continued to process swine fever meat with masks and put them in major supermarkets. Is this enough to kill someone?

While I believe that there are cases in the US, I think these texts are highly unlikely to be real. A CDC official is not going to casually say that over text and it’s way too formal a conversation. Someone spoofed that. It’s not hard.

why aren’t they showing what we nicknamed the “Drop deaders” yet

Even if people aren’t fatalistic, we can’t track all the shedders-and-spreaders

I had them verified

And they are definitely boomers

No offense

Those text are real

My point is since they’re not showing the “drop deaders” there is definitely suppression of the information by the powers that be.

Funny how I posted the Instagram post on the Super Spreaders called out the media in the post and added all those lying fucks. The WHO, NBC, ABC, FOX, NY Times and CDC

And then @Ayrie007 tells me she can’t search Under #coronavirus anymore

Then she is a fucking idiot

I know, good thing the kid was a clout chaser on Tik Tok

And he leaked his fathers text messages

Do we have news about North Korea?!

Censorship :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Everywhere

Kim does not Fuck around

He’s executing anyone lying about being in China recently

北韩枪毙所有隐瞒近期中国旅行归来的人 可见三胖知道这病毒无可救药 不可收拾!#米莎挖掘機 In North Korea they executed anyone who lied about their current trip to China. Kim Jung-Un knows how serious the coronavirus is.

North Korea does not fucking play games

I listened to the NYS audio you shared Alesha, Tks!

What is the Instagram mine is SamPrice_remotechief

Do you recognize the cat