When the WHO investigation report to China was translated into Chinese and published, the most important sentence was "inadvertently" omitted: "Redesvir in the United States is the only effective drug for the treatment of new coronaviruses."

世卫组织到中国的考察报告,被翻译成中文公布时,最重要的一段话被"不小心"遗漏了:“美国的瑞德西韦是治疗新型冠状病毒唯一有效的药物。”

所以WHO已经得出了瑞德西韦是唯一有效药物的结论?我也觉得专家们不可能真的像公布的那样在四月底才宣布数据证明是否有效,肯定是小范围实验后已经心中有数。双盲只是补齐流程,让数据对大众更有说服力而已。:pig_nose::pig_nose::pig_nose:

When the WHO investigation report to China was translated into Chinese and published, the most important sentence was “inadvertently” omitted: “Redesvir in the United States is the only effective drug for the treatment of new coronaviruses.”

So WHO has come to the conclusion that Redecive is the only effective drug? I also think that experts cannot really announce whether the data proves to be valid at the end of April as announced. It must be something that has been known after a small-scale experiment. Double blindness is just a process to make the data more convincing to the public. :pig_nose::pig_nose::pig_nose:

⤺ reposted by @theTacticalEmperor from More of noticing what markets might develop in the first world

Is there a telegram channel for this?

WeChat here and there

I just published it quickly since I have to move locations real soon and will be dark for a few hours

https://medium.com/@tatsuikeda/coronavirus-hygiene-how-to-wear-masks-gloves-and-goggles-6928b3f285a2

Wasn’t this a practice drill?

What do you mean

Post in Facebook Group

Would be awesome if you could collate this info in a Telegram channel

you’re most welcome, I’m sure you didn’t see that “cooming”

Lol that’s what we’ve been doing for a month

my msg got deleted, that’s odd

No my link I posted twice

How to boost your immune system - Harvard Health

Keep those T cells strong :weight_lifting_man:‍♂

Time to workout!

⤻ reposted @theTacticalEmperor to i am sure the martial artist would fall down against the hypnotic indian dance

Chinese Skullcap root or Scutellaria baicalensis is one of the best antiviral herbs that also reduces cytokine storms of T-cells.

Also research contact and droplet PPE

⤻ reposted @threeletteragent to 410 account suspended — Medium