When I watched this movie a few years ago I knew this real and connected the dots when I first found out about the so called elixar of the elites.

When I watched this movie a few years ago I knew this real and connected the dots when I first found out about the so called elixar of the elites. This is the scenes from the movie. Good disclosure here of what I see would be in the black world.

⤺ reposted by @0x1hRcPH from Another NYC

I wish there was a source on here with even more intel

:airplane: #Air_crashes
More photos from the crash site
Еще фото с места катастрофы

:airplane: #Air_crashes
September 25

Christian at Ice Age Farmer shows how widespread lockdown and tracing/tracking procedures that have been normalized under COVID-19 are now being borrowed and applied to “climate change.”

Iowa: Some Siouxland farmers are breathing a sigh of relief after a grain elevator that exploded in August is up and running again.

Does anyone have links or PDF’a involving the Clinton’s, Fakebook, Mark Zuckerburg, Google, censorship in general etc?

Search here for FB and Google:

They have an interesting documentary on Google censorship. U can find it on alternative video platform’s

Morning :sun_with_face:

This pic reminds me of Simi Valley

Can a single survivalist in a post-apocalypse, post-EMP world have electrical appliances?

Good morning

Limit means/equals Rationing

notice how they spread it apart, that’s to keep the normies sane

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to I think our local WM is trying to hide a Frosted Flakes shortage! Quick everyone! Time to stock up!

I love Project Veritas they are solid and brilliant winning their sues, these corrupt need to be exposed its just a shame they have to be the ones to do the FBI/CIA’s job for them.

⤻ reposted @0xFQP7C to Search here for FB and Google:

Above Aries shared and the rest is us doing the digging. A lot of this is hidden what recently shared from @Aries was finally sourced information. Check back in the feed and scroll back to find it. Again I say we all come to sift through the intel and information and have to each do our own research and come to our own truths and what we believe or not. As the most essential thing to learn especially what’s emphasized here is for us to think for ourselves discern research and find our truths. Because otherwise we can be blindly led.

It’s all over disclosure, but Jupiter Ascending is a Red Wizadry film.

Just look at the chaotic state that Hollywood is in as well as American politics. Yet the MSM refuses to acknowledge.

We will do Old Age Power VS New Age Power one day.