When did the 1918 Spanish Flu virus finally get eradicated?

https://forms.gle/pQ2FwyLVQUfy6tiUA

⤺ reposted by @Crypto_Lifer from Fireball In The Sky: Social Media Lights Up With Reports Of Giant Meteor Across The East Coast – CBS Pittsburgh

never

Ancient Siberian grave holds ‘warrior woman’ and huge weapons stash | Live Science

Very well preserved 2500 year old bones and artifacts.:thinking:

Das Coronavirus
Vorsicht hoch ansteckend!!
Hoch gefährlich…Ansteckungsgefahr garantiert, mitsingen. :heart:

Lasst es um die Welt gehen

Clouds in New South Wales, pic from a friend based in Oz.

Beautiful sky

November.

:point_up: I was trying to see if anyone else had put the full version of Greenland up so I could share it with a family member. I didn’t find one but WOW - I found this analysis of it. It definitely screams warning: rabbit hole ahead! But it’s short and certainly interesting.

Did NASA detect a hint of life on Venus in 1978 and not realize it?

Ok guys. You thought Clovis was a revelation earlier. Let me introduce you to the real discrimination no one wants to talk about. Everyone would forget all this racial tension nonsense real quick if 23 & Me or Ancestry dot something or another went a bit further back. Are the Powers-That-Be about to start dividing us into Neanderthal-having and non-Neanderthal-having gene groups?

:point_up: (Also, instead of pushing a vaccine, why aren’t they doing genetic testing for this like they commonly do for the BRCA gene that reveals a higher risk for developing breast cancer? Shouldn’t those with the risk factor gene for 3X higher complications be the only ones that might want to consider a vaccine??)

This just in!!!

Latest word from the high priests of wokeism

Ghosts are racist

Once again
Ghosts are racist

Acts of Racism by Ghost :ghost: aka Hyperdimensionals Category 2B’s and Category 4

Yeah their active at the moment. Their time is up!

https://www.usgs.gov/volcano/volcano-updates?utm_source=hootsuite&utm_medium=facebook&utm_term=70929ca7-93e5-444b-a337-d2bfdb8762b7&utm_content=usgs%20volcanoes&utm_campaign=volcanoes-fy20#cvo

Just don’t touch HD3

Gates Foundation doubles down on misinformation campaign at Cornell as African leaders call for agroecology - U.S. Right to Know