Whats this?

⤺ reposted by @ash_ko from 3 in Italy from yesterday..

Whats this?

Does not look like construction

I see the tarp is placed down

So the prevention

Like a place for bodys?

Of leakage into ground water

Oooo

Hmmm

I think it’s what we all think it is

Where is russkie

Йозеф you guys are doing a better job at preparing than the American government

Take a look at Russian mobilization

Thanks for the link, I’ll check it out

Yes, it is too much bodies . Burning wouldn’t work . Also too much air pollution. Look here, signals of burning

Wow :flushed:

LITweeted:
今天美國政府宣布將向中國和其他受新型冠狀病毒疫情影響的國家提供1億美元的援助。

is this already posted?

Not sure if real or fake.

Yes scroll up

Russia will send 2 million medical masks to China as humanitarian aid - Russian Minister of Industry and Trade Denis Manturov. TASS

Russia. Novosibirsk Coronavirus.
The Novosibirsk Region reserves two sanatoriums for patients with coronavirus. They are located in Novosibirsk and Berdsk, said on the eve of the Minister of Health of the Novosibirsk region Konstantin Halzov.

The regional Ministry of Health does not name the addresses of sanatoriums where they plan to isolate people with suspected coronavirus. It is only said that these institutions are on the balance of municipalities.

Hopefully, officials are just reinsuring themselves, as there is no official data on new cases of coronavirus in Russia. Although according to surveys, people don’t think so.

Moscow bloggers staged prank with coronavirus in the subway.

A masked Asian guy faints right in the train car and starts to imitate cramps, which causes people to panic.

Now the police will come for someone :policewoman:

Reports on fire breaking out in Wuhan
:alarm_clock: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 4:04 PM 武汉发生大火的报道
2020年2月5日,星期三,下午4:04

Not cool

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Moscow bloggers staged prank with coronavirus in the subway.

I’ve never seen construction starting like that. Good bet we all know what that is.

We all know what it is

To bad CNN or Fox or The NY Times etc

Are not covering it

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: so other passengers?! No quarantine?

#中共國 這些全國各地的醫護人員都在趕往武漢!
還是那個問題!沒有解藥和疫苗,連口罩都沒有!去那裡做什麼?去送死嗎?# 中共 国 These medical staff from all over the country are rushing to Wuhan!
Still the problem! No antidote or vaccine, no mask! What to do there than to die?

Anyone know what tools that guy used to get this info

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Anyone know what tools that guy used to get this info