What's this.. anyone know spanish? Is this another video of it?

What’s this… anyone know spanish? Is this another video of it?

⤺ reposted by @0x1gucy8 from This is the screenshot from the Gold being moved

Nice

Nicely done

12 trucks filled with gold bullion

Removed from Buenos Aires

Accompanied with police and firefighters in tactical gear

What’s this… anyone know spanish? Is this another video of it?

Another copy has been found of the gold being removed out of Buenos Aires

Record it on your screen before it’s discovered and deleted. Wonder how much gold that is.

I don’t know spanish, but subscribed to his channel anyway… perhaps there will be more from him as time goes on.

well, I guess I will go to bed now… more to review in the morning! Thanks for the movie night! :slight_smile:

¿Se llevan el oro de Argentina? IMPACTANTE

they took the gold from Argentina? Shocking

May, 19, 2020

Save hard copy :arrow_up:

Any questions?

Were you able to spot the mistakes? In Greenland?

Mostly all of what was already stated above. Their lack of preparedness was very frustrating to watch. :sweat_smile:

Did you noticed the Greenland pilot was a civilian (no soldiers on board) but had full access to the Greenland base and they were expecting the passengers that even sent a truck?

Go back to the scene and analyze the passengers and survivors.

??? :arrow_up:

Friends I was watching along with noticed there were no pets in the planes nor at the bases.

Interesting that the conditions of the Greenland crash match what we saw in that cautionary video about not flying over the Tibetan Plateau because, if you experience emergency conditions, there is nowhere to safely land due to the terrain.

The family got selected by his skills. They were in suburbia, nice house, stay at home wife, with means but living life day by day without a worry in their minds even than all of them knew about the comet.

It was taught to kids at school and neighbors were having a watch party.

The alert the neighbors saw was after the initial blast that rocked the house.

Sad :disappointed: but yes overlooked.

Do you leave the pet indoors if called upon

Or take them with you

Media never lies in movie world thats why @AriesAzazel duh. Didnt the neighbor make a comment like, the news didnt say that

End scene: Shot of the decimated Earth + crescendo of overlapping ham radio call sign squawking.

End scene: Shot of the decimated Earth + crescendo of overlapping ham radio call sign squawking.

What was the second group I created after Azazel/Doomsday?

Radio

Hopefully tonight this film gets you off your asses.

And once again

10 to 12 trucks with gold bars taking them from the port
guarded by police patrols all in containers entering the port of carteta paula
third country with more gold in the world after the United States and Brazil

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to What's this.. anyone know spanish? Is this another video of it?