What should I do if I can't sell the caring fruit? Throw it

爱心水果卖不掉怎么办?扔了扔了

What should I do if I can’t sell the caring fruit? Throw it

⤺ reposted by @Nosferatu_zodd_s_sword from Cadre hit by a car at a roadblock, from someone trying to escape Quarantine

So much food wasted

:warning:,维稳大军达到!
:alarm_clock: Sunday, February 23, 2020 2:46 PM

:warning:, the army of stability is up!
:alarm_clock: Sunday, February 23, 2020 2:46 PM

美联社报导,莫斯科警方动用人脸识别技术搜捕中国人,强行将他们隔离。 俄罗斯对中国人很恐慌,公共汽车司机被告知:发现疑似中国人可以电话报警。 :scream::scream::scream:

The Associated Press reported that Moscow police used facial recognition technology to hunt down Chinese and forcibly isolate them. Russia was panicking about the Chinese, and bus drivers were told that they could call the police if they suspected that they were Chinese. :scream::scream::scream:

Search Results
Currency Converter
260 Chinese Yuan equals
37.00 United States Dollar

在這個政府不能相信的時期,我自己只有相信神佛保平安

In a time when the government can’t believe it, I have to believe in God and Buddha to keep me safe

推广这种礼仪
:alarm_clock: Sunday, February 23, 2020 2:05 PM
Promote this etiquette
:alarm_clock: Sunday, February 23, 2020 2:05 PM

2020年2月22日派出所又请喝茶,警告不要在微信群积极参与和组织为黄琦送饭。黄本可过着优渥的生活岁月静好,或者出走国外,却义无反顾的留在国内因公义多次入狱。
锦上添花为小人,雪中送炭真君子。本人虽仅与黄老师一面之缘,但必定一直关
:alarm_clock: Sunday, February 23, 2020 12:16 PM

On February 22, 2020, the police station asked for tea and warned against actively participating in and organizing meal delivery for Huang Qi in WeChat group. Huang could have lived a good life quietly, or left the country, but stayed in prison for justice for many times without hesitation.
The icing on the cake is a villain who sends charcoal in the snow. Although I have only one side with Teacher Huang, I will always be close
:alarm_clock: Sunday, February 23, 2020 12:16 PM

Love this!

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to ⏰ Sunday, February 23, 2020 2:05 PM