What nonsense

More WHO propaganda
IMG

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from China Is Censoring Coronavirus Stories. These Citizens Are Fighting Back. | NYT News

What nonsense

Now that we have our first 2 cases the crap pops up on the internet

This ^^ is intersting

Don’t give it much thought. Wuhan has been the center for china’s biological weapons since the 1950’s. Just a coincidence

Really interesting

Seems like MORE people are reading my article on Google Docs after it was banned on Medium than before. Touché Medium.

I will share some of my thouth today before go sleep so stay tuned today will be much creeper, realistic and still wish that is just another exercise that it’s start of “that virus” which start many many changes so stay tuned :slight_smile:

:red_circle: کرونا بازار فروش مشروبات الکلی دست‌ساز را در ایران گرم کرده است.

گفت‌وگو با یک تولیدکننده و فروشنده مشروبات الکلی خانگی

آقا خداییش کرونا واسه هرکی بد بود واسه ساقیا برکت بود😄
این ساقی حلال خور یه ویدیو گرفته از سختی کارش و مراحل تولید عرق به روش کاملا بهداشتی
مادرش هم توی فیلم میگه الان خدا رو شکر فروشمون خیلی بالا رفته و دیگه استرس اینو ندارم که پسرمو بگیرن ، دیگه همه تو خیابون بوی الکل میدن :))))))

:red_circle: Corona has warmed the market for handmade liquor sales in Iran.

Interview with a domestic alcoholic beverage producer and seller

His god Corona was bad for everyone, and blessed for Sachia
This halal bodybuilder made a video of his hard work and sweat production steps in a completely hygienic way
His mom also says in the movie that we are so thankful for our sales and I no longer have the stress of taking my son away, everyone in the street smells of alcohol :)))))

Whoa! Wait… What? Is this a fictional book? Have you ever heard of nastradamus? I think he predicted this too in early 1900s … this is crazy!

⤻ reposted @0xzXZTn to Prediction made in 1981 for Coronovirus, Wuhan’s biological weapons exposed! @COVID19Update

Wait I thought alcoholic drinks is forbidden by Islam?

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to 🔴 Corona has warmed the market for handmade liquor sales in Iran.