What is this? YouTube?

⤺ reposted by @threeletteragent from This hour of unedited footage from Wuhan and affected cities, filmed by citizens, shows the reality of the Coronavirus/nCoV/COVID19 outbreak and government response.

What is this? YouTube?

Welcome, ADAM! He joined telegram cause the mom of his children has been pestering him to stock up on canned goods and he’s concerned :joy:

Adam good move welcome :wink::+1:

Thanks!

Adam has promised to watch Bloomberg.

premiere 11 30

There’s a ton of content on tiktok. If you like, Aries, my kid can put something together tonight.

According to the show I saw on CNBC yesterday the virus is worse in the 20-50 age group. It overstimulates the body’s immune response which is stronger in this age group than children and older people. That overstimulation causes worsening symptoms.

This is partly why prednisone is an essential part of the covid-19 treatment kit. But it should be overall worse for those 50+ actually.

I have no real opinion on this, but if someone was designing a biological weapon this sounds like it would have checked a lot of desired boxes.

I’m not a real believer in the doomsday prepper philosophy but there are very narrow situations where I am. And that’s having a stockpile of your own medications. When shit hits the fan medicine gets rationed and hospitals are where you go to die.

Sounds like a wise decision

Anyone know any more info on USA stats?

Only that US CDC is refusing to test anyone that hasn’t had close physical contact with someone who has a laboratory positive test confirmation of corona virus (outside of the Wuhan evacuation). They place a n95 mask on the patient and send them home for self-isolation.

Testing and antiviral therapy is only being recommended if the patient is sent to the ICU, which is ass backwards.

Thanks! And yea it is. They should be testing or at least treating those with symptoms especially fevers as those can be deadly even from the general flu

Also you may have heard the news that the CDC is re-issuing reagent/test kits because the kits sent to the labs appear to have the potential to provide inclusive results.

Do you know which is the protein than they check in the first blood exam they make for decide if make the test or not?

Let me explain… in Italy they make blood exam and if there is this value they treat you like suspect case and make the test…