'We're basically at a pandemic now': Mayo Clinic physician on coronavirus

⤺ reposted by @0x1bc7KH from Lancet published a recent study showing the coronavirus achieving a 15% death rate among those who are infected.

:arrow_up: this is a video where they said that if it was going to be an outbreak, it would be by the middle of February. Be prepared.

:open_mouth::triumph::open_mouth::triumph::open_mouth::triumph::open_mouth::woman_facepalming:t4:

(10 masks per customer :roll_eyes:)

同济医学院护理科300名学生出发支援武汉,集体点灯祈祷……

她们还是孩子啊!

:pray::pray::pray:
他们知道这是送她们去死,他们知道还这么做,他们为她们提供了多少医疗防护装备,这帮孙子该下地狱。300 students from the Nursing Department of Tongji Medical College set off to support Wuhan, lighting up and praying collectively …

They are still children!

:pray::pray::pray:
They knew this was to send them to death, they knew they would do the same, how much medical protective equipment they had provided them, and the grandchildren should go to hell.

and I guess he didn’t read The Daily News article. :rofl:

Imagine being one of these nurses

Out of 300 how many will be around in one year

True…

I would like to think that this man is getting these masks for his family, but I’m getting a feeling that he’s going to Mark up the price and resell them. :thinking:

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to I would like to think that this man is getting these masks for his family, but I’m getting a feeling that he’s going to Mark up the price and resell them. 🤔