⏰ Wednesday, February 19, 2020 11:14 PM

小区有个红袖章保安老头,最近越来越牛B,动不动就骂人。我就骗他说月底就解禁了。他很失望地说:不能这么快吧?我说市里文件都公布了。他的腰突然就不是很挺了,从意气风发变成意志消沉。我走出小区很远,一回头,寒风中老红袖章还傻了一样站着呢…
:alarm_clock: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 11:14 PM

There is an old security guard with a red armband in the community. Recently, he is getting more and more bullish. I lied to him that the ban would be lifted at the end of the month. He was disappointed and said: Can’t it be so fast? I said that the city’s documents were published. Suddenly, his waist was not very straight, and he changed from spirited to depressed. I walked far away from the community. When I looked back, the old red armband was still silly in the cold wind …
:alarm_clock: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 11:14 PM

⤺ reposted by @Tuesdaynight8888 from Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Summary

They really wants whats happening

Check this shit out I ran down the Nancy Messinnier rumor

None of us ran this down

I did

Scroll up

Not sure if I should include

Kinda amateur hour

Add it

Also add

Source?

Night

BNO News:
— "South Korea has reported 51 new cases of coronavirus in 24 hours.

Yesterday the total was 31, today it’s 82"

US only has 10 isolation units.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/archives.halturnershow.com/Hal_Turner-Radio-Show-WBCQ-WRMI-KYAH-Feb-19-2020.mp3

mark end part 2

mark start part 3

Is China evil?

Because i honestly think that all Chinese should stay in china for the mean time 🤷

They should quarantine China as a whole, until they have resolved their Wuhan virus

They did lockdown cities

All I’m gonna say is if they was to try and quarantine me. An I ran out of food. I’m going out suited up.

Im just bothered seeing a lot of stuff about the virus, i mean if that were to happen in almost all countries we are bound for some serious possible extinction

I mean look at this reinfection is even deadlier?

How can you not freak out?

https://leadership.ng/2020/02/07/panic-in-benue-as-strange-disease-kills-victims-within-48hrs/