“We will see quarantines in this country over the next several weeks; our way of life will change”

“We will see quarantines in this country over the next several weeks; our way of life will change”

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from You say nonsense like that to keep the sheep calm

Thank you

I am guessing I am in proximity to many more infected cases than most posting here.

What purpose?

Be well Sean

Stop aries its too scawy and i cant wrap my mind around it

Then just take a break, for a little while and come back

but this is too important to stop

He has a responsibility to inform the whole group

I mean I’m hinting strongly enough on what’s truly going on and why I need to see cctv footage.

Without endangering myself

Sean offending us by not wanting to believe the gravity of the situation we are in

I wish him the best

And people can’t start name calling. It’s unnecessary. So I understand.

Correct

My poll ^^

I felt inspired by your twitter post , Instagram only lets you put two questions

I wonder if it’s because Instagram is a younger audience. So they feel more invincible

I’ve been wanting to put content like corona unmasked on there but I hesitate because many of them are asleep and it’s just extra energy I don’t want to deal with, but I still want to save them

Yes it is

I also am not anonymous on my IG and I don’t want to be flagged in case the US gov ever starts targeting dissenters. I’m probably already flagged though.

Um :neutral_face: what? You do realize we have this thing called Freedom of Speech

The young generation that is savvy enough to see corona stuff is there.

VPN and new account?

BIG. BIG. LOL TO THAT.

The gov sees everything.

big data or something… right?

Im a boog boi and im open as fuck about it. Fuck around and find out.

The point being. Dont be afriad to put the info out there. If you think it could save even just one life is it not worth it?

You’re right.