We understand the 5G & COVID-19 connection might be hard to grasp for some people.

We understand the 5G & COVID-19 connection might be hard to grasp for some people.

This video is a great entry point for research and explains the most important points:

WE CONSIDER THIS A MUST WATCH FOR EVERYONE!

This information is by far the most important COVID-19 intel we have ever shared through this telegram channel. We have checked the material and deem it absolutely worthy to be brought to a greater audience, even though it is a very controversial claim. We urge everybody to investigate and research the claim that 5G cellular network can be responsible for COVID-19 symptoms.

#5GcausesCOVID19

@COVID19update

⤺ reposted by @james_global_liquidity from Prohibition of pilgrimage to Najaf and disinfection of the environment

This video was particularly compelling.

No not true

So cellphones/flip phones were used by the CIA/NSA in the 80s. All those Officers are alive and well

Tesla did a bunch of crazy experiments way crazier than 5G

Did you watch this video? I thought it was a crazy stretch too.

Lived to be 86

Until I watched the video.

The public is about to get 5G but the military industrial complex has had it for a while

All the researchers who developed it They are all alive and well

I fast forwarded through that video, it’s garbage doesn’t any sense, some people can’t science.

Okay gang I finished it’s effing 20 pages, pls let me know what you think before I got publish on Medium

Nigeria has its first case

Where did you find these videos