We freely release all sources as "CORONA-unMaskeD Part 2", the story and ongoing investigation of the largest pandemic in 100 years.

CORONA-unMaskeD Part 2

We freely release all sources as “CORONA-unMaskeD Part 2”, the story and ongoing investigation of the largest pandemic in 100 years. As staggering under-reported death tolls and political tensions rise, USA opens 15 quarantine centers on Air Force bases around the country. Mainstream papers such as The Guardian admit COVID-19 could infect up to 60% of the population, killing tens of millions. Scientists in China and HK suspect the virus could have originated as a bio-weapon, leaked either accidentally or on purpose. The World Health Organization is accused of corruption and of deceiving public health officials.

Date of Production: 2020-02-19
Email: CORONA-unMaskeD@protonmail.com
Join Us:
https://is.gd/yVBNFC

Facebook:

All Rights Reserved 2020

⤺ reposted by @SkylanderDragon from We freely release all sources as "CORONA-unMaskeD Part 2", the story and ongoing investigation of the largest pandemic in 100 years.

I play this worldwide gps game (similiar to and made by the authors of Pokémon Go) and we’ve been looking for what I called earlier a “corona panic chat” for us that actually believes this will have a huge impact on our lives.
Would it be ok if I invited my fellow “panickers”? :smile:

Yes just 2 rules. No politics and no assholes

Thanks