Walking pneumonia is bacterial.

⤺ reposted by @perrichase from On the 13th, some netizens broke the news: Chen Beiyang, a retired deputy director of the Judicial Department of Hubei Province, had a family of three infected with the new crown virus pneumonia.

Walking pneumonia is bacterial.

This is interesting the way they are reporting this

What do you have in the pantry???

湖南株洲,进入小区通通测量体温,没有出入证一律不准进。形势严峻未来难以预测,我家里备了油三瓶,面条18斤,猫鱼豆腐5瓶。盐5包,米100斤。准备明天再买50斤米,计划吃到年底。
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
不够,绝对不够,我朋友所在地不靠近湖北,他囤得比你多。人均150斤大米,另外还有黄豆,大豆蛋白可以代替肉蛋奶(以后这些很难买到),可以在家发豆芽、打豆浆。另外还有面粉、挂面一大堆。压缩饼干40斤,可长期存储,停电停水时,拿过来就吃。应急灯、巧克力、瓶装水,总之防止突发状况!赶紧买!

油也不够,以后没肉吃,会用很多油!防止两种灾难,一是有钱买不到东西,二是出去买东西碰到病毒。

万一封门,还要防火灾,准备逃生绳子,手边没有,把几床被单撕开,自己做一根。

准备应急包!内置:重要证件、钱、全部口罩、一次性口罩、药品、压缩饼干、巧克力、水、充电宝…万一失火,拿着就走。淘宝店铺,找你家附近的店铺,有的还发货,为家人至少买一套优质雨衣,当作防护服,一次性手套:gloves:和浴帽。:pleading_face:

Zhuzhou, Hunan, entered the community to take temperature measurements, no entry is not allowed. The situation is grim and the future is unpredictable. I have three bottles of oil, 18 pounds of noodles, and five bottles of catfish and tofu in my house. 5 packets of salt, 100 kg of rice. I plan to buy another 50 kg of rice tomorrow, and plan to eat until the end of the year.
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
Not enough, absolutely not enough. My friend’s location is not close to Hubei, he hoards more than you. 150 kilograms of rice per person, in addition to soy, soy protein can replace meat and egg milk (these will be difficult to buy later), can be sprouts at home, soy milk. There are also a lot of flour and noodles. Compressed biscuits 40 kg, can be stored for a long time, eat it when you come over when power is cut off. Emergency lights, chocolates, bottled water, to prevent unexpected situations anyway! Hurry up!

The oil is not enough. In the future, there is no meat to eat, and a lot of oil will be used! Prevent two kinds of disasters. One is that you can’t buy things when you have money, and the other is that you go out to buy things and run into viruses.

In case of a door, it is necessary to guard against fire and prepare for the escape rope. If you do not have it on hand, you will tear a few sheets and make one yourself.

Prepare emergency kit! Built-in: important documents, money, all masks, disposable masks, medicines, compressed biscuits, chocolate, water, charging treasure … just in case of fire, take it away. Taobao stores, find stores near your home, and some still ship, buy at least a set of high-quality raincoats for the family, as protective clothing, disposable gloves and shower caps. :pleading_face: