Wait. The dude just killed himself? Why?

#讀者投稿 :warning:請不要輕易放棄生命:warning:

⤺ reposted by @perrichase from Freedom of speech sadly is freedom to also be biased

Wait. The dude just killed himself? Why?

Remember Rotter’s Rule #67

“Nature abhors a dominant species”

Indeed

意大利佛罗伦萨街头,一武汉籍留学生蒙眼伫立,他身边纸牌写着:“我不是病毒,我是人类!不要歧视我们!”过往行人纷纷驻足,上前热情拥抱他以示致意。
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
大外宣也进化了!

结果这些和这个武汉留学生拥抱的意大利傻白甜全部感染了武汉肺炎,芝麻仁的战略战术,只有你想不到,没有他们做不到!

这是病毒啊!厉害国为何一再要求海外世界对他们打开大门迎接病毒携带者!!:microbe::microbe::microbe::microbe::microbe::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:. On the streets of Florence, Italy, a foreign student from Wuhan stood blindfolded. The card next to him said: “I’m not a virus, I’m a human! Don’t discriminate against us!” Pedestrians in the past stopped to hug him as a greeting.
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Daxuan Xuan also evolved!

As a result, all of the Italian silly white sweets hugged by this foreign student in Wuhan were infected with Wuhan pneumonia and the strategic tactics of sesame kernels. Only you can’t think of them. They can’t do it without them!

This is a virus! Why do powerful countries repeatedly ask the overseas world to open the door to them to welcome virus carriers! !! :microbe::microbe::microbe::microbe::microbe::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

这不是墨西哥人逃往美国,
Mexican to America ?? NONONO!
这是武汉人逃离家园。
Wuhan People smuggle to the other city. :scream::scream::scream::scream:

This next picture basically should be titled Food Shortage

鱼米之乡的湖北,武汉居然买不到活鱼!菜场都没开门,小商贩都走了,只有超市可以买菜,就是如下场面 !一个同学在孝感,见我晒红烧肉,说好久没吃到新鲜肉;一个同学在武汉,说好久没吃到活鱼了!比较吃惊!对我们来说伸手可及的物资,他们跳起来开始也够不到!差距从细节开始。:persevere::persevere::persevere: In Hubei, the hometown of fish and rice, Wuhan can’t buy live fish! The vegetable market did not open the door, the small vendors were gone, and only the supermarket could buy vegetables. The scene was as follows! A classmate in Xiaogan saw me roasting pork and said that I had n’t eaten fresh meat for a long time; a classmate in Wuhan said that I had n’t eaten live fish in a long time! More surprised! For us to reach the supplies, they can’t even start to jump up! The gap starts with the details. :persevere::persevere::persevere:

Thoughts

Let say we were in a similar situation

Would you enforce Quarantine

广州,坚决不让汽车进城。强闯的汽车,一律掀翻!!

这个政策,有人性吗?:scream::scream::scream::scream: Guangzhou firmly refuses to let cars enter the city. Cars that break in are all upset! !!

Is this policy humane? :scream::scream::scream::scream:

If we would be in a similar situation, Yes.

:arrow_up: thoughts?

I would be in full CBRN equipment as often as I go outside

Anyone else would like to chime in?

Certainly are prepared

Would you stay in place

Go to a FEMA camp?

Bug out?

My home is my home. I already guard it against methheads and wild animals anyway, wouldn’t make much more difference tbh

I would try to help people.

If they want supplies, I would start a trade. Bartering and stuff.

Where we’d send each other cards

Of conflicted

And discussed

What would we do

Cards of conflict it a great game

I think we should do it here

I agree

It really mentally preps you

Cards of Conflict

Also if you arent totally red pilled we can help you red pill yourself

Lol :joy:

I was redpilled. but then I became blackpilled.

Just trying to help