Vladimir Putin has hardly left his Moscow residence since spring. Out of self-isolation, he rules the country.

Vladimir Putin has hardly left his Moscow residence since spring. Out of self-isolation, he rules the country.

The independent newspaper “Projekt” reports, citing several sources from the Putin circle, that all visitors have to go into a strict two-week quarantine before they are allowed to face the Kremlin chief .

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from White House right now

How is it that the Russians have better safety/security protocols than us

11 positive coronavirus tests traced to presidential debate, Cleveland officials say

Washington, D.C. - Today, Congressmen Ted S. Yoho (FL-03), Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee Asia Subcommittee, announced the introduction of the Taiwan Invasion Prevention Act, which would clarify and strengthen the commitment of the United States to defend Taiwan in the event of an armed attack.

Says introduced 7/29 …:face_with_monocle:

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Washington, D.C. - Today, Congressmen Ted S. Yoho (FL-03), Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee Asia Subcommittee, announced the introduction of the Taiwan Invasion Prevention Act, which would clarify and strengthen the commitment of

Back to the question I posed in the early hours of the morning - how strong is the reliability of this rapid testing? Because I have my doubts now. That or the Secret Service and whoever else was involved in putting together that nationally broadcast turd-flinging competition severely dropped the ball. And it rolled everywhere. Specifically the ball with all the little spoked barbs sticking out.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to 11 positive coronavirus tests traced to presidential debate, Cleveland officials say