🇦🇺 Violent fight over toilet paper in Australia sparks call for calm amid coronavirus panic.

:australia: Violent fight over toilet paper in Australia sparks call for calm amid coronavirus panic.

The number of Coronavirius infections in Australia is now 74, a small rise from yesterday’s 63

⤺ reposted by @0x15NQYJ from What do you guys think of this. South Korea reports much lower fatality rate after testing 140,000k people with fatality rate 0.6%

Maybe stores should limit 3 packs per person? This is crazy

:cn: In Wuhan, teachers use an app called DingTalk to send homework. Kids realised if it got enough one-star reviews it would be removed from App Store. Thousands of reviews flooded in, and DingTalk’s rating fell from 4.9 to 1.4 overnight. :laughing::joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

Lmao

Smart kids

Hahah

Wow! Lol

Aries So here is a quote from a HS friend of mine who is a minister in PHX and officiating a wedding in Mexico this weekend:

So here at the wedding is a guy from my church, he lives in Phoenix and works on expensive cars, especially Ferraris. He says that his business was good anyways because of the economy, but now he’s getting shipments of Ferraris from Italy bc Corona is making it harder for Italian Ferrari owners to get their vehicles serviced.

They now have a limit of 4 (shelves are still empty however!)

In iran our university will have sth like that from next week🤦‍♂we should plan to do sth like wuhan kids😜

Odd hmm :thinking:

Alan Wilzig explain since you are a car guy :pray:t2:

Future is looking bright for China because of these post 00’s😂

Agree, but unfortunately they are pro-CPC now, need to wait for more time

In my period of high school, we shared 8964 videos together, talking about democracy and real communist

Now…ummm, I think they need more time

Dog ate my homework crowdsource edition

There was a girl, who can’t afford a smart phone, suicide

Just because she can’t take those net classes

Water works :slightly_frowning_face:

⤻ reposted @0x18yFJh to Love that Dr .. how awesome

Smart kiddos!!!