#Viewpoint Good news: Don't be afraid of the virus, Malaysian ace Bomoh wizard comes to catch Wuhan virus. . . . Some Malaysians have saved 😶

#觀點 好消息:不用怕病毒了,馬來西亞王牌Bomoh巫師來抓武漢病毒。。。。馬來西亞有的救了😶

#Viewpoint Good news: Don’t be afraid of the virus, Malaysian ace Bomoh wizard comes to catch Wuhan virus. . . . Some Malaysians have saved :no_mouth:

⤺ reposted by @Petadee from "Dear patient, when my head is done, it won't go away."

Desperate ppl.
China: pray 105 times per day and you won’t get sick.
Iran: Wear scriptures from the Koran on the outside of your clothes and you are protected.
Now this!
Prayers, demons, superstition… ppl doing everything they know…

Can someone send me the link to invite someone to the group??

我的祖國,我確無家可歸。
我在祖國的大地上流浪
從冬天到春天
也許.這是今生第一次流浪
也許.這是今生最後一次流浪
多少次夢想可以四海為家
至少還有灑脫和離別
希望和回歸
現在
唯一證明我活著的
只剩呼吸。

My motherland, I am indeed homeless.
I wander on the land of my motherland
From winter to spring
Maybe. This is the first time in this life
Maybe this is the last wandering in this life
How many dreams can make a home
At least free and easy
Hope and return
right now
The only one who proves me alive
Only breathing.

#資訊【一線採訪】北京劉先生:北京疫情猛烈 每天都新增感染 物價飛漲 北京還有可能封城

信息 【Front Line Interview】 Mr. Liu, Beijing: The epidemic in Beijing is fierce, and new infections are added every day.

#旅美学者 评论
中共没能控制疫情,已经对世界造成伤害。而中共隐瞒疫情导致的次生灾难,又伤害了海外华人社会。他说,海外华人需要经历脱离中共洗脑和伤害的过程。

旅 美容 者 Reviews

The Chinese Communist Party’s failure to control the epidemic has caused harm to the world. The Chinese Communist Party concealed the secondary disaster caused by the epidemic, which has hurt overseas Chinese society. He said that overseas Chinese need to go through the process of brainwashing and hurting the CCP.

Is there anything translated from this?

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to # 信息 【Front Line Interview】 Mr. Liu, Beijing: The epidemic in Beijing is fierce, and new infections are added every day.

Thank you!!!

#意大利 中共一带一路国家
当前欧洲新冠疫情最严重的国家,目前确诊人数已超4600人,死亡197人。在风景如画的佛罗伦萨,昔日熙熙攘攘的街道颇为空荡。平常排队几个小时入场的博物馆也失去了往日的繁忙。旅游业占整个意大利经济的比重约12%,而此次疫情给意大利经济带来了一记重击。

#Italy China Belt and Road Countries
At present, the countries with the most severe epidemic in Europe ’s new crown have more than 4,600 diagnoses and 197 deaths. In picturesque Florence, the bustling streets of the past are quite empty. The museum, which usually enters the queue for several hours, has also lost its previous busyness. Tourism accounts for about 12% of the entire Italian economy, and the epidemic brought a heavy blow to the Italian economy.

#中共国 科技维稳
在这次武汉瘟疫中,中共各地普遍采用无人机“抗疫”,专家担心今后隐私更难保

中国 国 Technology stability

During the Wuhan plague, drones are widely used in the Communist Party of China to fight the epidemic. Experts worry that privacy will be more difficult to protect in the future.
IMG

这位农民工弟兄道出了“复工”的真相!现在城里根本找不到工作,连睡的地方都找不到,出来这么多天没一天吃饱过饭。劝老家的乡亲们就呆在老家不要再出来了,还不如在老家种种地,养养猪,至少还有一口饭和肉吃。
中国的疫情失控和复工乱象,显示习共的举国体制失灵,管控体系出了大问题,大乱还在后头!

This brother migrant worker tells the truth about “resuming work”! Now I ca n’t find a job in the city, I ca n’t even find a place to sleep. Advise the folks in his hometown to stay in his hometown and not to come out again. It is better to plant land in his hometown, raise pigs, and eat at least one meal and meat.
The outbreak of China ’s epidemic and the resumption of work have shown that the Communist Party ’s nationwide system has failed, and the control system has had major problems.

Is this the new normal?

Simona are you ok? are you under Quarantine??? Hope you are ok