Video from the ground captures debris falling from the United Airlines flight

Video from the ground captures debris falling from the United Airlines flight

⤺ reposted by @0x1D4cMC from Cliff said to watch 02/24

Is this deffo bits of plane and not satellites or something after watching clif im almost expecting stuff to start falling now under the guise of falling planes :airplane:

Clown World

Vicha was killed by Black Youth yet some how his death was used to stop White Nationalism

Does he look white to you?

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Monopoly on Violence

“Hard Learned Lesson” - read that carefully

Hmm :thinking: a Nephilim kinda like Azazel :wink:

Hidden in plain sight, even since you were children :baby:t2:

:us::newspaper: — LOOK! Today’s cover of the New York Post: Facebook faces boycott campaign after banning news in Australia.

Chinese are really pushing it.

Yes this is as a result to DEW

:us::airplane: — VIDEO: A plane flying over Broomfield, Colorado today, dropped debris in several locations. The Boeing 777-200’s right engine failed shortly after takeoff and has since landed safely at Denver International Airport, the Federal Aviation Administration said.

Hahahaha. I was deplatformed last spring. Shut me down, removed my public page with almost 50,000 followers, removed my closed groups. I don’t miss it. And i honestly don’t know why people continue using social media sites that have become state run media outlets

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to 🇺🇸📰 — LOOK! Today's cover of the New York Post: Facebook faces boycott campaign after banning news in Australia.

OMG! Wow! Interesting AF

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to OMG! Wow! Interesting AF