USGS Updates Earthquake Swarm Forecast For SoCal Desert Region | Palm Desert, CA Patch

USGS Updates Earthquake Swarm Forecast For SoCal Desert Region | Palm Desert, CA Patch

⤺ reposted by @0x1oknbY from Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately.…

According to the USGS, 1 of 3 possible scenarios will occur in California in the next 7 days:

Scenario 1: Continued earthquake swarm on and off the San Andreas and Imperial faultlines between Oct 1-8 no greater than magnitude 5.4. 90% probability of this outcome occurring…

Scenario 2: A magnitude 5.5 - 6.9 earthquake could strike. Likelihood of this outcome = 10%.

Scenario 3: A magnitude 7 or higher quake. Odds of this outcome occurring at any given time - 1 in 3000. Odds of a 7+ occurring in the next 7 days - 1 in 300.
:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Scenario 4: Subterranean Teams putting in that work :muscle:t4:

And then there is that. :+1:

We are not doing that here

You guys can go over it in

@doomsdaydisclosure

The comments on trump’s covid post… bots? Some of it is weird satanic stuff… all in Amharic. Translated gets pretty dark

I don’t have the function to send folks like that. Just in case you were talking to me. Just a better place to go to if they mentioned certain topics :+1:

I personally don’t do the rabbit holes. Prepping and skills are key right now.

Is trump really sick and quarantined or is this a coup?

Ok enough distractions

True, agreed… just thought it was interesting. Foreshadowing of what’s to come

hongkong terrorist have success give corona virus to trump!
last year they put this virus to wuhan.they have make too many people die,they just hate chinese goverment.they try make china goverment destrosy by others.
so they put virus.and tell lies to worlds

Can anyone help confirm the Mobilization in China

It’s October 2nd today

Bitcoin drops exactly matching timing of trump covid news

https://in.news.yahoo.com/us-stock-futures-tumble-further-052500144.html

What is significance of date?

Day after Chinese National Day

Which they had announced ability for mobilization of troops after Chinese National Day. So we are waiting to see what happens and keeping ourselves scoping for any new updates

Thank you

no… he is on a golf course :joy::joy:

30 mins before hey? :joy::joy:

When will Pence be appointed ?

he wont…biden was the chosen puppet for the nwo…always was…‘the man in bidens EARPIECE…is the one who rules the world!’…presidents are actors…puppets…nothing more…