US Rep: "Food Shortages Are Coming" - Crops Destroyed - UK Limits Purchases

⤺ reposted by @iamdivergent from Due to my journey through Dostoevksy, Camus, Hesse, Kafka, Nietzsche, Palahniuk, Hemingway, Kerouac, Orwell, I've n…

Ice age farmer is one of the best experts on the war on food and intel for preparing and being ahead of the curve. Interesting the fake issues in UK to implement the guards. To me this is clear they know shortages will come along with potential for outbreaks so they are setting up the patrol of food stores before shtf. Not to mention the edging war we are in. As well as setting up rules of control the limit of buying food. This to me shows clear signs that soon the ball will be dropped and there will not even be possible to for folks to panic buy or go crazy to stock up.

Can you imagine when a ball is dropped people run to the stores freaking out and can’t fight for their fold because the policing forces and limited to 2 or 3 items. I can only imagine it will be even more crazy.

@AriesAzazel ice age farmer said people are not panicking buying. If there is not then the government knows and preplanning setting this in advance. Because they know what’s up.