Update on the tempe bridge colapse in AZ.

Update on the tempe bridge colapse in AZ.

⤺ reposted by @MartinMakerInDisguise from Trump says he will ban TikTok through executive action as soon as Saturday

Spilled 10 gallons.

Evaporation rate 5.5buoac
So appropriately 16.5g evaporated per square meter of surface area (of c6h12) per hour

Should clear itself pretty fast. Sucks to be the workers tho

#Homework

On Hulu

What about the water supply. Some went into Tempe Town Lake

And thank you!

How big is the lake? How far did c6h12 travel to get to a waterway @Pirateballz

Without any numbers… dilution is a thing.

https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/idlh/110827.html

Gives the lethal dose in rat and mice - as long as it’s diluted beyond 1300 parts c6h12 per million h2o i wouldn’t be worried. Assuming the lake is bigger than 8000 gallons and you’ll not be drinking all of it at once - all good
As I’m writing my Geiger counter just started talking; radiation is very dangerous in high concentrations. Just a little spike. .5nS if you gave me the amount of radiation I received over my lifetime all at once; now - i would die. Spread out (diluted in time) the way c6h12 is diluted in water this isn’t a concern

This assumes 100% of the 10 spilled gallons of c6h12 made it to the lake and that none was recaptured, evaporated or otherwise sequestered on land

Goodnight. I want the best for you all. P.s. don’t drink lake water without filtering & boiling or you’ll have concerns (:mask:) beyond c6h12

THE JIG IS UP!

Social media has been removing these videos ALL DAY; digital soldiers have been relentless sharing copying- making it harder to suppress. DONT STOP COPYING, SHARING; RETWEETING- its devastating to their plan; they can’t contain it

This is why you should have a first aid kit at all times

What happened to you? :anguished:

⤻ reposted @Bastelowsky to This is why you should have a first aid kit at all times

The train crashed over the bridge that goes over this small manmade lake. Im not going to lie…it was pretty disgusting already. They use it for triathlons and the joke is whether or not you will have a third eye at the end like in simpsons. Lots of bodies in there as well im sure. I didnt even realize there were train tracks over those bridges. Goes right by ASU.

⤻ reposted @MartinMakerInDisguise to Gives the lethal dose in rat and mice - as long as it's diluted beyond 1300 parts c6h12 per million h2o i wouldn't be worried.

Man…their prison/ship rooms are more restrictive than many on lockdown these days.

It would be even more of a despairing movie if it was 5 minutes longer and it was actually another/ different earth and different mars in the beginning and that near the end of a ~6 million year trip is how our earth got seeded with life…

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Man...their prison/ship rooms are more restrictive than many on lockdown these days.