Trump says he will ban TikTok through executive action as soon as Saturday

BYE BYE TIKTOK

⤺ reposted by @MAGA1776 from And yes. Metal working is still fun. Just. Hot metal and small amounts of water don't mix

WE ARE LIVING IN ( LIVE FREE OR DIE / THE NET / TOMORROW NEVER DIES )

coincidence?
IMG

Ugly because of the firebrick molds. Poured into graphite they look clean but i don’t have big graphite molds…yes

The camp was only open for four days before being shut down because of the virus, and officials followed all recommended safety protocols.
All campers and staff members had to test negative for the coronavirus before attending.

officials said. “In fact, all counselors and campers attending passed all mandatory screenings.”
The first sick* counselor… passed the mandated safety protocols and screening, inclusive of providing a negative COVID-19 test, before arriving at camp and did not exhibit any symptoms upon arrival
Of the 597 residents who attended the camp, 344 were tested and 260 tested positive for the virus.
The age group with the most positive coronavirus tests was 6 - 10 years old.

*rearranged and edited very very slightly for clarity and brevity.

4 days to infect 200+ people when nobody should have had it in the first place…whats the r0 for that?

My husband says this DAILY, lol.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to My husband says this DAILY, lol.

Stupidity r0

Xi Hails Now “Fully Operational” China-Controlled Satellite Navigation System Which Rivals GPS

Americans Are Getting More Money from Unemployment Than They Were from Their Job
Article,

Valuable = Because it’s Unstoppable. Invest HOLD.

:slight_smile: GN

Update on the tempe bridge colapse in AZ.

Night Space Cadets :adult:‍:factory::man_mechanic::woman_mechanic:t2::adult:t2:‍:microscope::man_scientist:t2::woman_astronaut:t3::adult:t2:‍:rocket::man_astronaut:t6::monkey_face::monkey::rocket::flying_saucer:

Spilled 10 gallons.

⤻ reposted @Pirateballz to Update on the tempe bridge colapse in AZ.