Triage at an Italian Hospital

Triage at an Italian Hospital

⤺ reposted by @Mauro_serpi from The Fed used all of its bazooka while the fiscal bazooka isn't even loaded yet when we need a stimulus of at least 3% of GDP.

In italy where?

Looks like the hospital in Montreal all Montrealers became accustomed to. (socialized healthcare…)

People like these should be tried in the criminal court

I ripped the Italian triage video so if anyone wants to download it and can’t, message me and I’ll send it to you.

What do you mean by ripped

I saved a copy as a new file so now I can share it and others can download it. :+1:t2:

Can someone confirm this

had to happen , more to come

⤻ reposted @0x19IDRR to had to happen , more to come

Guys wtf is this

Audio from Dubh Tighearna

Ok, all families listen up, buy things, buy supplies, buy rice, buy food,because Singapore is going to shutdown, I work at Sembawang Shipyard, Sembawang Shipyard has gotten a letter from Ministry Of Health, to buy FOOD LICENSES for Sembawang Shipyard workers, to pick the supplies up and keep in the stores (warehouses) so to avoid panic, avoid Singaporeans panicking, we’re (Government) is going to reject Indonesians, and any foreigners from coming into Singapore, so they make the process slow at first, they don’t want Singaporeans to panic, so we’ve already received letters (Ministry Of Health) so they don’t want any panic, so they’re stuffing all the food supplies into the stores, rice by the kilos, so to all my family, ok bye, take whatever supplies you can, especially mineral water

Wait what the fuck

Yes WTF

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

Please CHECK ASAP

IS SINGAPORE CLOSING OFF AS A RESPONSE TO THIS AS WELL

Ayyye lets fuckin goooo

Impossible

America would know immediately