Translation : REAL GIANT RECORDED IN JAPAN, AT THE EARLY 40S OF THE TWENTIETH CENTURY !!

Translation : REAL GIANT RECORDED IN JAPAN, AT THE EARLY 40S OF THE TWENTIETH CENTURY !!

THIS IS FOR SOME MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY WHO HAVE BEEN A LITTLE DISTURBED WITH THIS ISSUE, LIKE PABLO ARROYO !! THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY OF ANY MONTAGE !! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?

GIGANTE REAL GRABADO EN JAPÓN, A PRINCIPIOS DE LOS AÑOS 40s DE SIGLO XX !!

ES PARA ALGUNOS MIEMBROS DE LA COMUNIDAD QUE SE HAN MOSTRADO UN POCO INQUIETOS CON ESTE TEMA, COMO PABLO ARROYO !!

NO HAY NINGUNA POSIBILIDAD DE MONTAJE ALGUNO !!

¿ USTED QUÉ PIENSA AL RESPECTO ??
https://t.co/zOtuBomVmx

⤺ reposted by @0x17NPMi from How is a long term sustainable city built within 4 years possible? He says in the video people will be able to visit/live there by 2024

This is a scene from Big Man Japan. A Great Movie!
Do you thinks Giants existed at one time?.. there’s been speculation that the bones of giants are kept in the Smithsonian.

Thanks for sharing this!

Giants are real

Prometheus is disclosure

Regarding the Giants

I did a lesson on the Giants

We have recruited several

Some willingly

Some unwillingly

Engineers are Giants

Or some of you call them Annunaki

In regards to the Giant of Kandahar video

I want you all to be aware that the United States Army currently is Under trials to do away with the 5.56 round

For something with a little more kick

Extra credit reading assignment

As for the combat veterans in Disclosure I can talk on your behalf or you can regarding the Giant.

I read that. Did an online search around the topic. Found this huge dude’s picture on an Afghanistan video:

Legit GIANT on POTUS Secret Service detail

Brb :sleeping:

Remember

Yoshi = Bongos

:ru: #RUSSIA | :belarus: #BELARUS
:fire: A strong fire broke out in a warehouse with paints and varnishes in Novosibirsk, already burning on an area of more than 1000 sq.m. The roof began to crumble
:fire: A day ago, a fire broke out in Minsk in one of the workshops of OJSC “Savushkin Product” (here were made cheeses, which were exported to Russia)
:fire: The largest mayonnaise plant in Russia caught fire in Belgorod region yesterday

:ru: #РОССИЯ | :belarus: #БЕЛАРУСЬ
:fire:Сильный пожар вспыхнул на складе с лакокрасочной продукцией в Новосибирске, горит уже на площади более 1000 “квадратов”. Начала рушиться крыша
:fire: День назад в Минске вспыхнул пожар в одном из цехов ОАО «Савушкин продукт»
:fire: В Белгородской области вчера загорелся крупнейший майонезный завод России

Free with Prime Video

analyze each episode vs group vs current events

Reality Tv vs Real Preparedness

IMDb: Doomsday Preppers

:tornado: #HURRICANES
:black_small_square:A huge tornado swept through Crimea
:black_small_square:Hurricane Laura destroyed light aircraft at Southland Field, Sulfur, Louisiana on August 27

:tornado:#УРАГАНЫ
:black_small_square:В Крыму пронёсся огромный торнадо
:black_small_square:Ураган Лаура уничтожил легкомоторные самолеты на аэродроме Сауфленд Филд (Сульфур, Луизиана) 27 августа

Mathew Mconaughey too :grin:

Now that’s the spirit! Time to free ourselves from division and unite against the elite! Enjoy and may this uplift your spirits and fuel your fires for liberation and freedom across the planet!! :zap::earth_americas::sunglasses::+1:

:airplane: #Air_crashes
:cn::us::taiwan: On August 29, China Airlines’ Boeing 747-409 (F) cargo plane (B-18725) flight CI5198 bound for Los Angeles returned to Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport after the pilot was told the aircraft had blown a tire during takeoff and pieces of rubber had been found on runway

:airplane: #Air_crashes
:cn::us::taiwan: 29 августа грузовой самолет China Airlines Boeing 747-409 (F) (р/н B-18725), рейс CI5198, направлявшийся в Лос-Анджелес, вернулся в международный аэропорт Тайвань-Таоюань после того, как у него на взлёте взорвалось колесо и на ВВП были обнаружены куски резины

Remember the Doomsday Dossier published in the UK.

Remember this morning me discussing how butane is sold out everywhere.

Remember the postings regarding Solar Minimum.

Remember all the Freak Weather we are having.

Watch this
Remember it’s 2001 in the basement of the White House thst this scene is based upon.

Listen carefully

Solar eclipse in Gengzi

Interesting, I recall reading an article back in 2017 just before the Great North American total solar eclipse that celestial events can cause civil unrest and turmoil in the countries they transverse.

⤻ reposted @Insider20 to Interesting, I recall reading an article back in 2017 just before the Great North American total solar eclipse that celestial events can cause civil unrest and turmoil in the countries they transverse.

Po sindjjsjwesknsjze dann. End. S. It was a good app for the first few months of my last week of July thanks to my friends for a new one haha was a good night out there with the kids night and the last time we went there we had to go back and get our new house done we went there for the first meeting we had and had to come visit us for sure we would love to see a new request and we have been a few years since I was a kid and we were very good and we went here for the next time I went there for the last night we went here and