Translation: “I’ll tell you something that I can’t type out but have to speak to you.

https://t.co/2XjhCSUicP
Translation: “I’ll tell you something that I can’t type out but have to speak to you. You heard the news that they have closed the cabin hospitals? Actually they built a new one outside the 4th ring highway( a remote highway that encircles wuhan).

This hospital is extremely high security, with barbed wires and electric fence. No one can escape from here.

The guy who told me this has no reason to lie to me. He also took part in the two container hospitals construction (huoshen mountain and leishen mountain).

He told me this virus is really dangerous. Once you contracted it if you can make it past the first 3 days you will be fine. Otherwise you are dead.”

“Seems like they are moving all the patients to make the life inside the city normal again?”

“Yes a few friends of me told me it will be end of April or middle of May. “ @azazelnews

⤺ reposted by @0xdUoMD from Is that Chinese Water Spinach? AKA Ong Choy or Tung Choy?

Thank you.